The Post Graduate Council consists of 27 regular P.G. Departments. It is headed by Chairperson, P.G. Council with Warden, P.G. Hostels and all Heads of the Department as members. The Administrative Officer is the Secretary of the P.G. Council. The office of Post-Graduate Council is known as P.G. Central Office. There is one administrative office, Placement cell and three sections, i.e., Administrative Section, Academic Section & Accounts Section besides Chairperson’s Office.
The Post-Graduate Council performs the following functions :-
- General policy matter in regard to Post-Graduate studies and research
- Principles for selection of students for admission into different courses
- Principles for the award of scholarships
- Conduct of Semester Examinations
Dr. Durga Shankar Pattanaik,
- Conduct of entrance test for admission to self-financing courses ( Not covered under Common P.G. Entrance Test through Higher Education Department Govt. of Odisha )
- All matter concerning students including placement & training
- Maintenance of discipline among the students in the campus
- Principles for admission of students to the hostels along with fees-structure.
- Preparation of holidays list for P.G. Council, Publication of magazines and Information Bulletin etc.
- All other matter to be assigned to the Council from time to time by the Vice- Chancellor or the Syndicate.
|1||Sri Biswanath Baral||Administrative Officer (I/C) / Section Officer||8895302678|
|2||Sri Makardhwaj Nayak||Section Officer||8249113738|
|3||Sri Sabita Sundar Lenka||Section Officer||9778420255|
|4||Smt. Pragati Mohapatra||Sr. Steno|
|5||Smt. Susila Mallick||Jr. Assistant|
|6||Smt. Kalpana Behera||Jr. Assistant|
|7||Smt. Tunibala Pati||Sr. Typist|
|8||Sri Pratap Das||Jr. Typist|
|9||Sri Basudeb Behera||Jr. Recorder|
|10||Sri Babula Charan Ram||Peon|
|11||Sri Nrusinghanath Behera||Peon|
|12||Sri Manas Ranjan Rath||DEO|