National Service Scheme (NSS)
Objective of NSS:-
- Understanding the community in which they work.
- Understanding themselves in relation to their community.
- Identifying the needs and problems of the community and involving them in problem solving process
- Developing among themselves a sense of civic and social responsibility.
- Utilizing their knowledge in finding practical solution to individual and community problem.
- Developing competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gaining skills in mobilizing community participation
- Acquiring leadership quality and democratic attitude
- Developing capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
- Practicing National Integration and Social Harmony.