|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur||Ph.D.
Vinod Gupta School of Management Studies
|Utkal University||MBA, MSc|
|Utkal University||May. 2016–present||Assistant Professor|
Department Of Business Administration, Utkal University.
Duties:taught recitations, held office hours, graded exams
- Lecture on “Engaging students in online classes” organized by Ravenshaw University, 2021.
- Lecture on “Business Strategy and Marketing in the changing Business Scenario” organised, Utkal University, 2017.
- Lecture on “Personality development”, Ravenshaw University, 2016.
Book Articles (Authored/Edited)
- Contributing effects of vermicompost on soil health and farmers’ socio-economic sustainability”, Trends of Agricultural Microbiology for Sustainable Crops Production and Economy,2021 Elsevier.
- “Sustainable Social Independence: Microfinance Experience” Resource Efficiency, Sustainability, and Globalization Exploring India-European Union Cooperation, 2020, Hard ISBN: 9781771889599. Apple Academic Press (Taylor and Francis)151-172, DOI: 10.1201/9781003130833-9
- “Service quality: A measure of sustainability of the hotel industry.” Sustainability: Inspiration, Innovation and Inclusion, Emerald, 240-258. 2017. ISBN: 978-1-78635-414-3
- “Enhancing economic sustainability through Microcredit: An analysis over different activity, Sustainability: Inspiration, Innovation and Inclusion, Emerald, 177-196. 2017. ISBN: 978-1-78635-414-3
1. Pallabi Mishra: Portfolio of online distribution channels across mid market hotels: An evaluative review” Enlightening tourism: A pathmaking journal, Vol. 7, No.1, pp. 19-35.2017. ISSN: 2174-548X. SCOPUS, UGC: 44376 SJIF: 7.1 View
2. Pallabi Mishra: Sustainability of Khadi: The SEEC Approach, Pratibimba. 17(2), 67-75,2017. ISSN: 0972-5466.View
3. Pallabi Mishra: New media culture and change: Access and use of internet in suburban areas of Odisha”, Pacific Business Review International. Vol.11, No.1, pp. 28-40, 2018.ISSN: 0974-438X. SJIF.6.56, Web of Science View
4. Pallabi Mishra: Investing in mutual funds: Does profession matter?, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 20, No. 2,pp. 38-44, 2018. ISSN: 2319-7668. Impact Factor: 3.52. UGC: 4481.[ doi.View
5. Pallabi Mishra: Holidaying preferences: A case of hill station packages, Commonwealth journal of commerce and management research. Vol.5, No.1,pp. 44-56, 2018. ISSN: 2393-851X. SJIF: 5.808. UGC: 646142. ISI indexed View
6. Pallabi Mishra: The gender dissimilitude influence on customer based brand equity(CBBE”, Pacific Business Review International.Vol. 10, No. 9, pp.114-125, 2018. ISSN:0974-438X. SJIF.6.56, Web of Science. View
7. Pallabi Mishra: Service quality across cultural dimensions influencing customers’preference, Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 8, No.12, pp. 67-77, 2020. ISSN: 2321-9467. SJIF:6.14 View
8. Pallabi Mishra: Social indicators indicating sustainability of Joint Liability Groups,International Journal of engineering Technology Research and Management , Vol. 5, No.8,pp. 120-125, 2021. ISSN: 2456-9348.SJIF:5.004 View
9. Pallabi Mishra: Role of Joint Liability Group on Sustainable Livelihood-With Special Reference to Jlgs Members in Westernodisha, Journal of research in Business and Management Vol. 9, No.8,pp. 30-38, 2021. ISSN: 2347-3002. SJIF:5.89. View
10. Pallabi Mishra: Microfinance as a tool for alleviating poverty, ACADEMICIA: An international multidisciplinary research journal, Vol. 11, No.3, pp. 16-26, 2021. ISSN:2249-7137. SJIF:7.492 View
11. Pallabi Mishra: A Study on Rural Consumer’s Satisfaction towards Selected Fast Moving Consumer Goods”, Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 1-18,2021. ISSN: : 2229-5348. UGC care I View
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of PhD Thesis|
|1||Ritika Rani Sharma||Cont.||Impact of content and cost in driving subscription revenue for OTT services in India
|2||Chandan Swain||Submitted||Impact of economic development on sustainability of members of joint liability grouo: A study on selected districts of Odisha|
|3||Himanshu Mishra||Submitted||A study on the effectiveness of distribution channels for selected FMCG products in rural Odisha|
|4||Srutishree Nayak||Submitted||A study on service quality, brand equity, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty in restaurants of Odisha|
|5||Lopamudra Panda||Cont.||Performance measurement in social enterprises-a study of selected organisations|
- “Effect of service quality on brand sustainability: tourists’ experience of three star hotels”, 4th International scientific conference TOURMAN 2021, restarting tourism, travel and hospitality: the day after, International Hellenic university, Thessaloniki, Greece. May 21-23, 2021.
- “Role of sentiment analysis on e-buying behavior of youth-A study to identify the impact of reviews on the purchasing decisions of the young generation.” National conference on Digital Transformation & innovation in Indian economy, Department of Commerce (School of commerce and management), Ravenshaw University. February 23-24, 2020.
- “Strategic innovations- ways of leveraging Customer acquisition and retention ” National conference on Digital Business Transformation in India, Global institute of Management. Bhubaneswar. January 10-11, 2020.
- Attendee of Refresher Course in “Research Methodology in Social Science”, From 11thDec 2021 to 24th Dec 2021 atHRDC, Utkal University.
- Attendee of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in “Analysis of categorical data”, 8tht-12th Nov 2021.
- Attendee of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in “Application of Econometrics for Management Research”, 3rd-7th Aug 2020.
- Attendee of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in “Contemporary topics in Marketing”, From 14th-19th Dec 2020 .
- Attendee of Refresher Course in “Research Methodology in Social Science”, From 5th Sep to 18th Sep 2021 atHRDC, Utkal University.
- Journal Reviewing: List of Journals.
- Journal of Brand Management
- Journal of Retailing and Consumer services
- Research journal of business management
- Asian journal of marketing