|Utkal University||May. 2016–present||Assistant Professor Reader|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur||Ph.D.
Vinod Gupta School of Management Studies
|Utkal University||MBA, MSc|
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
- “Service quality of nationalized banks: A SERVQUAL approach”, Issues and Challenges in Business Management, Himalaya Publishing House. ISBN 978-81-923066-8-1.2016
- “Adoption and Depreciation of Non-life insurance in India- A study over Pre and post reform period”, edited book Insurance sector in India, Way forward Kunal Books New Delhi ISBN 978-81-932322-1-7 pp-267-291.2016
- “Novelty and Challenges of Modern retail in rural India”, Novelty and Challenges in Management for change, Enkay publications. ISBN 978-81-923066-8-1.2015
- “Product and brand management”, SM publications.2008.
- Research Books :
Department Of Business Administration, Utkal University.
Duties:taught recitations, held office hours, graded exams
|2016 to 2021|
- Lecture on “Engaging students in online classes” organized by Ravenshaw University, 2021.
- Lecture on “Business Strategy and Marketing in the changing Business Scenario” organised, Utkal University, 2017.
- Lecture on “Personality development”, Ravenshaw University, 2016.
- Mishra, P and Dash.D. “Effect of service quality on brand sustainability: tourists’ experience of three star hotels”, 4th International scientific conference TOURMAN 2021, restarting tourism, travel and hospitality: the day after, International Hellenic university, Thessaloniki, Greece. May 21-23, 2021.
- Mohanty, V and Mishra, P “Role of sentiment analysis on e-buying behavior of youth-A study to identify the impact of reviews on the purchasing decisions of the young generation.” National conference on Digital Transformation & innovation in Indian economy, Department of Commerce (School of commerce and management), Ravenshaw University. February 23-24, 2020.
- Mishra, P. Chhatoi, B. P “Strategic innovations- ways of leveraging Customer acquisition and retention ” National conference on Digital Business Transformation in India, Global institute of Management. Bhubaneswar. January 10-11, 2020.
Book Articles (Authored/Edited)
- Mishra P. And Dash, D. Contributing effects of vermicompost on soil health and farmers’ socio-economic sustainability”, Trends of Agricultural Microbiology for Sustainable Crops Production and Economy,2021 Elsevier.
- Chhatoi, B. P, Mishra, P and Sahoo, S “Sustainable Social Independence: Microfinance Experience” Resource Efficiency, Sustainability, and Globalization Exploring India-European Union Cooperation, 2020, Hard ISBN: 9781771889599. Apple Academic Press (Taylor and Francis)151-172
- Mishra, P. and Chhatoi, B. P “Service quality: A measure of sustainability of the hotel industry.” Sustainability: Inspiration, Innovation and Inclusion, Emerald, 240-258. 2017. ISBN: 978-1-78635-414-3
- Chhatoi, B. P and Mishra, P “Enhancing economic sustainability through Microcredit: An analysis over different activity, Sustainability: Inspiration, Innovation and Inclusion, Emerald, 177-196. 2017. ISBN: 978-1-78635-414-3
- Swain, C. Mishra, P. and Kanungo, S “Social indicators indicating sustainability of Joint Liability Groups”, International Journal of engineering Technology Research and Management 5 (8), 120-125, ISSN: 2456-9348. SJIF:5.004.
- Swain, C. Mishra, P. and Kanungo, S “Role of Joint Liability Group on Sustainable Livelihood-With Special Reference to Jlgs Members in Westernodisha”, Journal of research in Business and Management 9 (8), 30-38, ISSN: 2347-3002. SJIF:5.89.
- Swain, C. Mishra, P. and Kanungo, S “Microfinance as atool for alleviating poverty”, ACADEMICIA: An international multidisciplinary research journal 11 (3), 16-26, ISSN: 2249-7137. SJIF:7.492.
- Mishra, P. and Chhatoi, B. P Service quality across cultural dimensions influencing customers’ preference.”, Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science, 8 (12), 67-77, ISSN: 2321-9467. SJIF:6.14.
- Mishra, H. and Mishra, P “Distribution Channel Effectiveness in Rural Odisha for Selected Fmcg Products”, Global Journal of Business Management, 14 (1&2), 31-38, ISSN: 0973-8533. UGC:44529
- Mishra, P. “The Gandhian Charkha- from sunset to sunrise”, Global Journal of Business Management 13 (2), 16-26, ISSN: 0973-8533. UGC:44529
- Chhatoi, B. P and Mishra, P “New media culture and change: Access and use of internet in suburban areas of Odisha”, Pacific Business Review International. 11 (1), 28-40, ISSN: 0974-438X. SJIF.6.56, Web of Science
- Mishra, P. and Chhatoi, B. P “Investing in mutual funds: Does profession matter?”,IOSR Journal of Business and Management 20 (2), 38-44, ISSN: 2319-7668. Impact Factor: 3.52. UGC: 4481.
- Mishra, P. “Holidaying preferences: A case of hill station packages”, Commonwealth journal of commerce and management research. 5(1), 44-56, ISSN: 2393-851X. SJIF: 5.808. UGC: 646142. ISI indexed
- Mishra, P. and Chhatoi, B. P ”The gender dissimilitude influence on customer based brand equity (CBBE)”, Pacific Business Review International. 10 (9), 114-125, ISSN: 0974-438X. SJIF.6.56, Web of Science.
- Pal, S. and Mishra, P. “Portfolio of online distribution channels across mid market hotels: An evaluative review” Enlightening tourism: A pathmaking journal, 7 (1), 19-35. 2017. ISSN: 2174-548X. SCOPUS-0.2, UGC: 44376 SJIF: 7.1
- Mishra, P. and Chhatoi, B. P “Sustainability of Khadi: The SEEC Approach”, Pratibimba. 17(2), 67-75, ISSN: 0972-5466.
- Chhatoi, B. P and Mishra, P “Do technical indicators support small investors for profitability and success rate of transaction: A comparison between exponential moving average and market movement”, SRM-IMT journal of Business and Management Research. 5 (1), 62-73, ISSN: 2319-6203.
Refereed Conference Publications
- Mishra, P. “Strategies for acquiring and retaining customers on online podium”, Rebuilding sustainable economy post COVID, Sristi Academy of Management Studies.2021 ISBN: 978-93-5445-717-3, 147-159
- Mishra, P. and Chhatoi, B. P “Agriculture marketing challenges: hurdles in sustainable rural development, Articles on transforming rural India- mission 2030, 2019, ISBN: 978-93-5382-804-2, 171-180.
- Attendee of Refresher Course in “Research Methodology in Social Science”, From 11thDec 2021 to 24th Dec 2021 atHRDC, Utkal University.
- Attendee of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in “Analysis of categorical data”, 8tht-12th Nov 2021.
- Attendee of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in “Application of Econometrics for Management Research”, 3rd-7th Aug 2020.
- Attendee of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in “Contemporary topics in Marketing”, From 14th-19th Dec 2020 .
- Attendee of Refresher Course in “Research Methodology in Social Science”, From 5th Sep to 18th Sep 2021 atHRDC, Utkal University.
- Journal Reviewing: List of Journals.
- Journal of Brand Management
- Journal of Retailing and Consumer services
- Research journal of business management
- Asian journal of marketing
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of PhD Thesis|
|1||Ritika Rani Sharma||Cont.||Impact of content and cost in driving subscription revenue for OTT services in India
|2||Chandan Swain||Submitted||Impact of economic development on sustainability of members of joint liability grouo: A study on selected districts of Odisha|
|3||Himanshu Mishra||Cont.||A study on the effectiveness of distribution channels for selected FMCG products in rural Odisha|
|4||Srutishree Nayak||Cont.||A study on service quality, brand equity, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty in restaurants of Odisha|
|5||Lopamudra Panda||Cont.||Performance measurement in social enterprises-a study of selected organisations|