Name: Mrs Anuradha Mishra
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Centre for Agri Management||Sep. 2010 –present||Assistant Professor|
|Utkal University||April, 2017 – Continue||
Department: Business Administration, Utkal University
Thesis Title: Impact of Visual Merchandising on the Buying Behaviour of Apparels in Organised Retail Sector: A comparative study
Advisor: Prof. B.B Mishra
|MANAGE, Hyderabad||July, 2013 – Jun, 2014||PG Diploma in Agri Extension Management|
|Utkal University||Jul, 2011 – Jun, 2014||Masters in Business Administration|
|IGNOU||July -2006 – June 2009||Department: Business Administration
Masters in Computer Application
Subject: Computer Science
|Utkal University||July 1992 – June1995||Graduation Honors: Mathematics|
|Best paper Presenter||August – 2019||National Seminar on the theme ” Transforming Rural India: Mission 2030”
Topic: “e-NAM in Odisha : A hope for Rural markets”
ASTHA School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar,
|Best participant award||February – 2018
|Work shop on Soft skill at Astha School of Management conducted by TWARAN, Bhubaneswar|
|Best paper Presenter||February – 2016||17th National Seminar on “Business Intervention for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth-Interventions for I.T., Markets, Finance and H.R
Topic: A study on the Retail strategies of Reliance Fresh for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
At Srusti Academy of Management, Bhubaneswar
Done an extensive study on “e NAM in and its implementation in Odisha” from 2017-2019
BJB College, Bhubaneswar
Duties:taught recitations, graded exams
- Lecture on “Career Opportunity in IT Sector” organized by ITM, BBSR, 2018.
- Lecture on “Importance of office skills and the career opportunity to the less privileged youth in Odisha” organized by ICICI Academy for Skills, ICICI Group, Bhubaneswar, 27th June’ 2019.
- Paper presented and published in Journal of two days National Seminar on the theme “Transforming Rural India: Mission 2030” and the topic is “e-NAM in Odisha : A hope for Rural markets” on 30th & 31st August’2019 at, ASTHA School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar, in edited book with ISBN NO:9789353828042.
- Paper presented and published in the Proceedings on of two days National Seminar on the theme “Employment Relations: The Transformational strategies for sustainable HR practices” and the topic is “Sustainable HR is key to success of Agribusiness” Of PMIR Department, Utkal University on 10th and 11th August’2019.
- Paper presented and published in the proceeding of International conference at Uniglobe International Management conference on “Recent Advances in Management: challenges, initiative and Road Ahead‘ on 6th March 2018, on the topic “Effects of Visual Merchandising on Consumer Perception in Stores at Bhubaneswar” at Uniglobe college, Pokhara University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Paper presented and published in the proceedings of Golden Jubilee Conference of Odisha Economic Association on the topic “Employment of women in Urban labour Market in Odisha” on 11th Feb’2018.
- Paper presented and published in proceedings of the International conference on “Agribusiness in Emerging Economics” on 3rd Jan ‘2018 On the topic “e-NAM In Odisha: A sustainable model for farmers” at Teri University, New Delhi.
- Paper presented and published in the proceedings on “Strategic Human Resource management in Agribusiness” in the International Seminar on “Strategic Human Resource Management”- PMIR Department, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, on 6th & 7th April’2017.
- Paper presented on “A study on the Retail strategies of Reliance Fresh for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables” in 17th National Seminar on “Business Intervention for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth-Interventions for I.T., Markets, Finance and H.R“- in Srusti Management Review, (2016) ISSN-0974-4274.
Book Articles (Authored/Edited)
Case Study Writing
- Anuradha Mishra, Giribala Dewasthale, Mahima Mathur, Neela Golapudi. “Bombay Chemical Company: Entering a New Market.” AIMS Journal of Management, Listed in UGC-CARE journal under group I: Journal ID- 101024195ISSN 2395-6852(Vol.7 No.1, July 2021): 182-194.
- One Week FDP on “HANDS ON PSYCHOMETRIC BEHAVIOURAL TESTING AND TRAINING” from JANUARY 25 to 31’2021 conducted by SILICON CITY COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND COMMERCE Affiliated to Bangalore University.
- 10 Days online FDP on “HANDS ON WRITING AND PUBLISHING RESEARCH PAPER FOR REPUTED JOURNALS” between December 20 to 29, 2020 conducted by SILICON CITY COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND COMMERCE Affiliated to Bangalore University
- THREE-DAY “CASE WRITING WORKSHOP” organized from 14th to 16th December 2020 by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- AICTE sponsored Six Days Online Short-Term Training Program (STTP) on “CONTEMPORARY TOPICS IN MARKETING” held from 18th– 23rd January 2021 organized by the Department of MBA of Ajay Binay Institute of Technology, Cuttack in association with the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Attended online Curriculum Workshop on BBA in Rural Management and MBA in Rural Management conducted by Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Hyderabad held on 12th December 2020. The workshop focused on Course Structure, Curriculum, Aspects of Rural Management and Entrepreneurship Opportunities available in the Rural Sector.
- Attended an online Refresher Course on “Digital Marketing” from 15.10.2020 to 21.10.2020 At IMIT, Cuttack under BPUT.
- Attended National Rural Management Conclave 2019 at KSRM, Bhubaneswar at 14th December’2019.
- Attended a session on GRI and SDG conducted by GRI in the Annual Sustainability Summit’18 held on 17th Nov’2018 at XUV, Bhubaneswar.
- Attended Annual Retail Leadership Summit on 29th September 2018 at Bhubaneswar.
- Participated a two-day Workshop on “Design and Development of Curriculum for Rural Management” from 11th to 12th April’ 2018, organized by PG Dept of Sociology, Utkal University and Sponsored by NCRI, Dept of Higher Education, MHRD, GOI
- Best Participant Award in the Workshop on Soft Skill at Astha School of Management conducted by TWARAN on 4th February ‘ 2018.
- Attended a one-day workshop on “Training Games” on 14th October 2017 by TWARAN at Bhubaneswar.
- Attended Summer Marketing Conference-17 at IIM Indore from 27.07.2017 to 29.07.2017
- Attended Refresher Course in “Management and Commerce” from 21.02.2017 to 13.03.2017 At Utkal University.
- Attended 30th Batch of All India Short Term Training Programme in “Market Intelligence & News Services” Course from 21.11.2016 to 02.12.2016 in Directorate of Marketing & Inspection Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Government of India, Nagpur.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme in Entrepreneurship (2016-17) from 19.12.2016 to 30.12.2016 at Utkal University conducted by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Pune.
|1||Mohit Kumar Das and 7 other students||2017||Living Lab Project on “Multi Grain Atta”|
|2||All Students of 2018-20 batch||2019||Food Fest|
|3||Sidharth Swayam Siddha and 7 other students||2020||Living Lab Project on “Multi Grain Atta”|
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic|
|1||Abinash Parhi||2016||Prospects of Digitization in the 20th Century.|
|2||Manodeepa Sahoo||2016||Study on Brand Awareness and Customer Perception of Cauliflower seeds in Khurda and Ganjam|
|3||Mohit Kumar Das||2017||To Understand the Market Dynamics of Agri Seed Sector and Channel Structure at Sundergarh District|
|4||Mukesh Kumar Pradhan||2017||Scope and Opportunity on Marketing of Organic Vegetables in Cuttack|
|5||78 no’s of students of MBA(Agribusiness)||2019||Regulated Marketing Committee in Odisha|
|6||Sarbani Padhi||2020||SME’s Role in Economic Growth: A study on Khurda District Perspective|
|7||Subham Saha||2021||A Study on Marketing Strategy taken by Savannah Seeds Pvt Ltd to map purchase of farmers and dealer sentiments during covid-19 in Jharkhand|
|8||Sanghamitra Pradhan||2021||Value Chain Study of Tamarind In Odisha|
Life time Member of Odisha Economic Association
Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, December 14, 2021