|Utkal University||January 2022 –present||Lecturer|
|Sri Jaydev College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, BBSR||September 2021 – January 2022||Assistant Professor|
|Utkal University||June 2018 – June 2020||Master of Pharmacy
Specialization- PharmacognosyUGC-NET (If Qualified): No
|BPUT, Odisha||June 2014 – June 2018||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Course Name- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical Biotechmology, Herbal Drug Technology
Department and University Name: UDPS, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Duties:Teaching and research
|Course Name- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Herbal Drug Technology
Department and University Name: SJCPS, Naharkanta, BPUT, Odisha
Duties:Teaching and research
• Presented a paper entitled “Formulation development and evaluation of Triphala churna “ in International conference UDPS Pharmacon -2018 from 9th to 11th March 2018.(Got the Best presenter award in poster presentation session).
• Presented a paper entitled “Formulation and evaluation of SMEDDS containing FEBUXOSTAT drugs by employing coconut oil and labrasol as oil and surfactant agent” in 69th IPC, Chandigarh from 22nd to 24th December 2017.
• Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Current scenario of Pharmacy education and challenges in Industrial sector” organised by CPS, Puri on 9th December 2017.
• M.Sahu & D.Tripathy, Formulation Development and Evaluation of Triphala Churna, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2018, 7(9), 238-244.
• ATAL-FDP on the topic “Targeted Delivery of Green Synthesized Nanomaterials and their importance in 21st century” organised by Utkal University through online mode from 7th to 11th July 2021.
• Participated in e- Faculty Advancement Initiative on the theme “Road Ahead, scope of online Teaching Advancement” organized by APTI, Odisha state Branch, in association with APTI central committee from 26th to 29th of May 2020.
• Y-Blackboard National E-Conference on “Impact of COVID-19 on Advancements in Pharmaceutical Sciences” on 25th July, 2020.
• International webinar “Herbinar-2020”, on “Herbal Remedies & COVID-19” organized by Department of Pharmacognosy, Hindu College of Pharmacy from 28th to 30th June 2020.
• IPT International e-Conference 2020 on “Recent Trends Shaping the Pharmaceutical Innovations” from 26th to 28th June, 2020.
• International webinar on “Bio Conclave- An Intellectual war against COVID-19 pandemic” organized by Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Hindu College of Pharmacy from 19th to 22nd June 2020.
• National level Webinar on “Pharmacologic Treatment of COVID-19: Current Trends and future Avenues” organized by Roland Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Berhampur on 12th June 2020.
• International Webinar on “Pharmaceutical Scenario In Post COVID Era” organized by College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Puri from 8th to 10th May 2020.
• Webinar series “Listen to legends” organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association Students’ Forum in May 2020.
• 12th IPA Annual Convention-2018 on “Pharma vision 2030: A road map for profession of Pharmacy ” at Railway auditorium, BBSR on 3rd and 4th November 2018.
• Registered as a Pharmacist in Odisha State Pharmacy Council, Bhubaneswar (Registration number 33773)
• Life member of Indian Science Congress Association (L39451)
• Life Member of Association of pharmacy Professionals (APP/OR/LM-019/21)