|Utkal University||December 2013- Continuing|| Ph.D.
Thesis Title: Effect of Perceived Organisational Support and Person-organisation fit on Organisational commitment leading to Organisational Performance
Area: Strategic HRM
Thesis Title: Corporate Social Responsibility at NALCO
|Utkal University||1999-2002||Bachelor of Arts
|Utkal University||May 2016 – Present||Assistant Professor|
|Institute of Management & Information Science (IMIS)||May 2011 – May 2016||Assistant Professor|
|PG PMIR- Human Resource Management|
|Duties: Teaching, Research and Extended activities|
|Learning and Development|
|Corporate Social Responsibilities|
- 1. Delivered a Lecture on the “Emerging trends in Human Resource Management” at Uniglobe College, affiliated to Pokhara university, Kathmandu, Nepal . on 2nd June 2017
- Published article titled (2017) as “Regulatory framework of management education in India: A Reflective Analysis” in the edited book of 14th South Asian Management Forum Organised by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA).
- 2. Pattnaik.L and Mishra.S: (2015), ‘Antecedents & Consequence of organizational commitment: A conceptual Model’ in Human Capital Management-A Paradigm shift,(pp.26-30) Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5142-641-7)
- 3. L.Pattnaik.: (2014), ‘Perceived Organisational Support: An overview on its antecedents and consequences” in Human Relations in Industry:Issues and Challenges, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5142-641-7)
- Pattnaik.L.:(2013), ‘Leadership Styles of 21st Century’, in Corporate Leadership:Issues and Challenges (pp.131-135), Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5097-694-4)
- 5. Pattnaik.L.:(2012), ‘Talent Management Practices and Challenges in the competitive Era: A study of few state PSUs’ in Contemporary Issues in HRM – The Development Initiatives (pp.91-97), Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai(ISBN:978-93-5097-104-8)
- Pattnaik, L. Mishra, S. and Tripathy, S.K. (2020). “Perceived Orgamizational Support and Organizational Commitment: Moderating Role of Persons-Organization Fit”, Global Business Review, DOI: 10.1177/0972150920920776, Sage Publication (SCOPUS & ABDC Indexed).
- 2. Pattnaik, L. and Jena, L.K (2020). “Mindfulness, remote engagement and employee morale: conceptual analysis to address the “new normal”, International Journal of Organizational Analysis (ISSN: 1934-8835), DOI: 10.1108/IJOA-06-2020-2267, Emerald publishing Limited (Scopus & ABDC Indexed).
- 3. Tripathy S. and Pattnaik L, January (2018). Recent Trends in Management Research, Education and Practices. Personnel Focus, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 51-56. ISSN: 2229-6506
- 4. L.Pattnaik and L.K Jena (2017) “Employee Engagement and job satisfaction: the role of P-O fit in Indian manufacturing organizations”, The SANKALPA International journal of Management Decisions, Vol.2 ISSN:2454-7425
- 5. Tripathy S. and Pattnaik L, (2017). Digital Human Resource: The New Imperative. Personnel Focus, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 48-55. ISSN: 2229-6506
- 6. Pattnaik, L.and Tripathy.S: (2014), ‘Diversity Management: A Tool for Competitive Advantage’, Training and Development Journal, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 17-24. (ISSN-2231-0681)
- 7. Pattnaik.L and Tripathy.S: (2014), ‘The influence of Perceived Organisational Support on Organisational Commitment: An Empirical Study”, ASBM Journal of Management Vol.VII, Issue II, pp.32-38 (ISSN 0974-8512)
- 1. U.Jada, Pattnaik.L & Jena. L.K (2015) “Meaningful work, Job Embeddedness and Psychological Well-being: An exploratory empirical Assessment among Indian service professionals”, in the proceedings of International Conference on ‘Research and Business Sustainability’ ICRBS-2015 organised by Dept. of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee & Sheffield Hallam University, U.K on 4th-6th December,2015
- 1. Served as consultant for the World Bank assisted project on Successful Institutional Development Plan under Odisha Higher Education Programme for achieving Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) (2016-2017)
- Presented a paper at the International Conference on Emerging Trends and issues in Management organized by Central Department of Management , Tribhuvan University Kathmandu, Nepal on 1-2 June , 2017
- Attended 14th South Asian Management Forum on “Governance and Public Policy- Role of Management Development at Bandos Maldives during 24th-26th April, 2017
- Presented a paper on “ Human Resource Management to strategic Human Resource Management – A conceptual Framework” at the International Seminar on Strategic Human Resource Management organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 13th & 14th May 2017.
- Presented a paper on “Antecedents and consequence of organizational commitment: A conceptual model” at the National seminar on Human resource management to Human Capital Management: A Paradigm Shift, organized by P.G. Dept. of PM&IR Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 14th &15th May, 2016
- Presented a paper titled “Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction: The role of P-O fit in Indian Manufacturing Organisations” in The Third PAN-IIM World Management Conference on the theme India: The Next Decade held at IIM Indore during December 16-18, 2015
- Presented a paper on “An investigation into CSR-Implementation strategies in organizations” at the National seminar on corporate social responsibility in India, organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 9th & 10th May 2015.
- Presented a paper on “Leadership Styles of 21st Century” at the International seminar on Corporate Leadership: Issues and Challenges, organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 11th &12th May 2013
- Presented a research paper entitled “Implementation of CSR: A case study on Nalco” at the XIMB-TISS National conference on corporate social responsibility held at XIMB on February 9-11, 2012
- Presented a paper entitled “Succession Planning in a fast-changing world” at the Eastern Regional Convention of ISTD & National conference on “Leveraging HR for Global Competitiveness” organized by ISTD, Bhubaneswar chapter, AIMS & RCM(A) Bhubaneswar on 23rd April,2011
- Presented a paper on “Employee Engagement: Maximising Business Performance” at the National Seminar on Employee Engagement and HR Initiatives, organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 14th May 2011
- Awarded with National scholarship for being college topper with Economics (Hons) during graduation, 2002
- Awarded the prize for Best Poster Presentation among the Post-Graduate Depts. of Commerce, Business Administration & PM&IR in the ‘Utkal University Research Scholars’ Conclave- 2016’ (UURSC-2016) held on 30th April, 2016.
- 1. Attended Online FDP on “Leadership & Excellence” conducted by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy at Utkal University from 7th September 2020 to 11th September 2020.
- 2. Attended online FDP on “Organisational Behaviour” Conducted by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy at IMT Nagpur from 26th October to 30th October 2020.
- 3. Attended Online FDP on “Pedagogical Excellence and Teaching Strategies” under OHEPEE conducted by Centre of Excellence in Human Capital Development, A World Bank funded Centre, Utkal University from 22nd to 27th February,2021.
- 4. Awarded the certificate in recognition of successful participation in the online Training Programme on Recent Initiatives towards Codification of Labour Laws in India organized by the V.V. Giri National Labour Institute during June 15-17, 2020
- 5. Attended the Virtual Conference on “Implications of the Covid-19 Crisis for Labour and Employment in India: Impact, Strategies and Perspectives” jointly organized by Institute for Human Development, International Labour Organisation and Indian Society of Labour Economics during 8-9th June 2020.
- 6. Attended Faculty Development Programme Organised by the Department of Higher and Professional Education, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), New Delhi during March 02-06, 2020.
- 7. Attended UGC Sponsored refresher programme at UGC_ Human Resource Development Centre on “Research Methodology for Social Science” from 5th September to 18th September 2019.
- 8. Attended UGC sponsored orientation programme at UGC- Human Resource Development Centre on the theme “Changing role and responsibilities of a teacher in 2st century from 3rd August 2018 to 30th August 2018 and obtained grade A.
- 9. Attended FDP on ‘Theory & Practice of Industrial & Labour Laws’ organized by P.G dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar from 16th to 22nd April, 2016.
- 10. Attended AICTE approved short term (under QIP sponsorship) course on ‘HR Analytics- Hands on Training’, organized by VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur from 10th May,2015 to 16th May,2015.
- 11. Attended Doctoral Summer School organized by XIM Bhubaneswar from 6th to 11th June, 2011.
- 12. Participated in the workshop on “Strategies for getting published and developing effective research networks” held on 2nd April, 2012 at IMI Bhubaneswar.
- 13. Attended a UGC Sponsored Short term Programme on Stress Management organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Utkal University during 20th July to 25th July 2017
- 14. Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Structural Equation Modelling for research” during Sep 23-24, 2016 at IMI Bhubaneswar