Name: M/S. Jyotirmayee Tudu
Phone No.: +91-9438480131
E-mail ID: jyotirmayeetudu(at)gmail(dot)com
- Administrative Theory
- Public Policy & Governance
- Gender & Citizenship
- Institutionalism in Public Policy
- Comparative Public Administration
- Administrative Theory, Comparative Public Administration, Personnel Administration, Financial Administration, State, Society and Administration, Urban and Rural Governance
- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
|1||Manisha||2019||Public Private Partnership in Health Sector|
|2||Baishnabi||2019||Corporate Governance in India|
|4||Dinesh Mahanandia||2018||Public Private Partnership|
|7||Sindhu Smita||2016||Federalism in India: Issues and Challenges|
|8||Reena Lata Jena||2016||Empowerment and Education: An Enquiry in to the Mainstreaming Strategy in India|
|9||Rojalin Behera||2013||Interrogating the role of Social Audit in Public Distribution System: A Case Study of Odisha|
|10||Magadha Maithili Jena||2011||Ensuring Girl Child Education in Odisha : The Role of Odisha Primary Education PAuthority|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
- Published an article on Indian Women and Equity in Samadrusti, Vol. No.10, Issue.18, ISSN 2395-3314, March 2016
- Made Review on book titled as Governance for Growth in India by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and published at FIIB Business Review. Volume 4, Issue 1, January – March 2015.
- Published an article titled as ‘Protecting Whistle Blowers: Challenges and Hope for Indian Administration’ in Prasasanika, The HCM Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration, Vol.XXXIX, No.1-2, January-December 2012.
- ‘Inclusive Growth, Governance and Achieving Millennium Development Goals’ in Odisha Political Science Association Journal, Vol.XVIII,No.1, December 2011, ISSN:0377-1997
- ‘Terrorism in India: Challenges for a Secular Democracy’ in the Journal of Public Administration Review,No.XII (Special Issue), 2011, ISSN No.2249-336
- ‘Social Audit: Ensuring Democratic Accountability in India’ in the Journal of Public Administration Review, Vol. No.XII, 2011, ISSN No.2249-3360
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Presented/Published in proceedings
- Presented a paper titled ‘Welfare Reforms & New Regulatory Regime: An Analysis of Changing Contours of Governance in India’, in an International Conference on Public Policy & Governance 2012, jointly organised by Public Affairs Centre & Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and published by Excel India Publishers : New Delhi, ISBN : 978-93-82062-54-7.
- Presented paper as a coauthor on Role of Social Capital Institutions in Governance : Interrogating School Education in Odisha, at International Conference on Public Policy and Governance,2012 jointly organised by Dept. of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and Public Affairs Centre, Bangalore and published by Excel India Publishers : New Delhi, ISBN : 978-93-82062-54-7.
- A member editor on Conference Proceedings on Consumer Justice in Globalised Era: A Conceptual Enquiry in National Seminar on Consumer Justice, Market and Globalisation held on 13th -14th February 2016 jointly organised by Dept. Of Public Administration, Utkal University and Centre for Consumer Studies, IIPA, New Delhi. Published by Gyanajuga : Bhubaneswar, ISBN-93-85798-20-7.
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
1.Contributed a chapter titled Federalism in India: Exploring the Conceptual Journey in an edited book on Federalism in India: Issues and Dimensions, Anil Kumar Mohapatra, Kunal Books, February 2016.
2 i. Women on the Margins and Livelihood Rights: The Case of Self-Help Group Federation. In Manas Ranjan Debata (Ed.) Gender and Development : Perspective to Practice, Bhubaneswar : State Institute for Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, PR & DW Department, Government of Odisha, 2018, pp.294-309. ISBN No. ii. Public Service Delivery and Marginalised Communities : A Critical Narrative from Tribal Dispersed Settlement in Odisha (Forthcoming to be published by State Institute for Rural Development) iii. Whistleblowing as a Mechanism of Accountability : Issues and Concern (Forthcoming finalized to be published by Authors Choice)
- Research Books :
- Presented a paper titled ‘From Welfare to Regulation: Changing Contours of Governance in India’ in an International Conference on the occasion of Platinum Jubilee Conference on Globalisation and Social Transformation: The Indian Experience at TISS, Mumbai from February 17-19, 2012.
- Presented a paper titled Negotiating Citizenship through Self-Help: The Case of Samudram at 3rd Young Scholar Conference on Politics, Policy and Development, 15-16 February 2015 organised by Centre for Political Studies, JNU New Delhi funded by ICSSR.
- National Conference on Public Administration : Issues & Challenges
- National Conference on Consumer Justice, Market and Globalisation, 2016.
- Nominated by the Govt. of Odisha as a Trainer for implementation of Second Administrative Reform Commission recommendations vide letter no. 4321/dt.18.11.2013.
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: