Name: Dr. Sudhakar Jally
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.A., Ph. D., LLB
Phone No.: 97777567669
E-mail ID: sjphilmaa(at)gmail(dot)com
- Indian Philosophy,Comparative Religion, Western Political Philosophy and Philosophy of Social Science
- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)
Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
- “A Note on Svatah Pramanyavada”, JAOPA, Vol-2, No. 1, ISSN: 2395-2784, 2016.
- “The Concept of Man in the philosophy of Carvak”, Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Science, Vol.40, No.2, ISSN-258-1701, 2015.
- “A Note on Indian Traditional Values” North Asian International Research Journal of Social Science and Humanities, Vol. I, Issue 2, ISSN-2454-9827, 2015.
- “Science and Religion”, International Journal of English, Vol; III, Issue. VIII, ISSN-2321-7065, 2015.
- “Svadharma Paradharma: A Review “, International Journal of Research and Social Science, Vol. II, Issue.10, ISSN_2394-6298, 2015.
- “On Svatah Pramanyavada as opposed to Paratah Prmanyavada”, International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 7, Issue.11, ISSN-0975-833X, 2015.
- “Relevance of Gandhism Today”, International Journal of English language Literature and Humanities, Vol. II, Issue. 10, ISSN-2321-7065, 2015.
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings)
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
- Man, Freedom and Religion, Lambert Academic publishing, Germany, ISBN- 978-3-659-83570-4, 2016.
- A Unity of Religions, Mayur publication, ISBN-978-81-89626-65-5. 2015
- Freedom in Indian Thought, Mayur publication, ISBN-978-81-89626-66-2, 2015.
- Status of Man in Major Religions, Maya publication, ISBN- 978-81-89626-66-2, 2015.
- Gandhian Philosophy: A Critical Review, Abhijit Publication, ISBN-978-93-5074-167-2, 2014
- Research Books :
- Recipient of Indian Council of Philosophical Research Junior Research Fellowship from- 2002- 2004.
- Recipient of UGC Minor Research Project in Humanities and Social Sciences (Philosophy)- Project Entitled, “Man, Freedom and Religion” in 2012-2014.
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: