|Utkal University||Continuing||D. Litt.
Department : Business Administration
Thesis Title: Impact of Competitive Telecom Service on Consumer Decision Making Process in Orissa
Areas : Marketing Management
Advisor : Prof. Jayakrushna Panda
Department : Business Administration
Thesis Title : Strategic Positioning in selected Handicrafts Products in Orissa
Areas : Marketing Management
Advisor : Prof. Jayakrushna Panda
|Utkal University||1999||Master in Business Administration Department : Business Administration Specilialization : Marketing and System|
|Utkal University||1994||Bachelor of Science Department : physics Honours : Physics|
|Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha||1991||+2 (CHSE)|
|Board of Secondary Education, Odisha||1989||10th (Matric)|
|Department of Business Administration, Utkal University||28.09.2007 – Present||Lecturer|
- G.Department of Commerce,Utkal University on Strategic Marketing for Sustainable Entrepreneurship 5th March 2011,National Seminar .
- Department of Business Administration,Utkal University on Effect of New Product Features on Brand Choice 29Feb 2012 ,National Seminar.
- Kushagra Institute of Information and management Science,on E-Commerce in India for BBA Students on 21April 2012
- G.Department of Commerce,Utkal University on An Approach to Economic Sustainability 9th March2014 National Seminar
- Odisha Commerce Association, on Change Management 23Feb2014, State level
- IIPM school of Management, Bhubaneswar on Enhancement of Skill through Information Technology,17Jan2015.International
- University Law Collage,Utkal University on Right to Education In Odisha 20Feb2016,National Seminar
- Department of Commerce, Prananath Collage,Khurda on GST in Indian 28 April 2017 ,National Seminar .
- G Department of Commerce,Utkal University on Rural Marketing Strategies 18 March 2017,International Seminar
- Srusti Academy of Management, Bhubaneshwar on Digitalization and its impact on financial transaction in India, 8th National Seminar.
- G Department of Commerce,Utkal University on Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development 8th March 2018,International Seminar.
- G Department of Commerce,Utkal University Economic Growth in India,28Jun2019 International Seminar .
- PG Department of Anthropology,Utkal University on Tribal Education Issues and Challenges 10March 2019 International
- G Department of PMIR Utkal University,on Role of Trade Union in India,27 Feb2019,National Seminar
- PG Department of Law , Utkal University on E-Contract and its enforceability in respect to the Indian Evidence Act,1st March 2019,National
- Lingaraj law Collage Sambalpur, Sambalpur University ,on Change Face of India Media 16 Nov National Seminar ,
- Madhusudan Law Collage,Cuttack on Protection and sustenance of Environment in India 8th Feb2020 National
Course Name-Paper Name (Paper Code): IMBA –
- Managerial Computing -204
- Legal Aspects of Management -304
- Management Information system -504
- E-Business -604
- Relational Database Management System -707
- Object Oriented Modeling and Design –sys-805
- Information Security and Cyber Law-sys-905
- Advance Data Base Management System –sys-1004
- (Practical Paper Code).IMBA, Managerial Computing -204
Department of Business Administration, Utkal University
Duties: Taught Recitations, Held Office Hours, Graded Exams
- Sabyasachi Das “Impact of Competitive Telecom Service on Consumer Decision Making Process in Orissa”
- Departmental Research Committee: Name of the DRC (chairperson): Prof .Prasant Kumar Sahoo,
- Name of the Advisor (Guide): Prof Jayakrushna Panda ,
- DRC Member and DRC Member, Utkal University, 2010; Prof .P.K Mohanty., Prof. N.C Kar. B.B.Mishra.
Book Articles (Authored/Edited)
- Sbyasachi Das ,Dr. Biswamohan Dash , ¨ Costumer Relation Management ”, Management , APH Publishing Corporation , ISBN No. 978-93-313-2570, 2015.
- Sabyasachi Das, ¨ Emerging Issues in Business Management”, Management , Department of Business Administration , ISBN No. 9788192379319, 2015
- Sabyasachi Das. International Trade in Emerging Economies,Bloosom Publication U.K , ISBN No:9788192430263,2016
- Sabyasachi Das, Entrepreneurshipand Small Business Interface in Odisha: An Analytical study, The Utkal Business Review, ISSN No. 9756191,1vol 23,p 153-167,2011
- Dhukhabandhu Sahoo,Sabyasachi Das, Self-Help Group for poverty Alleviation : A case study of Titabor Sub – Division of Jorhat District of Assam,ISSN No. 2251573,1vol1,p129-139, 2011
- Kishora Chandra Bhara ,Sabyasachi Das, Change in Consumer Behavior in India & Future Strategies, New Horizons of Business Thought ISSN No: 975681,1vol-3,p191-196,2011
- Sabyasachi Das, C.Behar , Mobile Commerce: Choice of GeNEXT, International of Computer Science & Information Technology, ISSN No: 2231247,8vol-2,p1-10. 2012.
- Dr,Sabyasachi Das, Future of Online Retailing in India, International Journal’s Business Management Research,ISSN No: 2231248,6vol-2,p281-291,2012
- Sabyasachi Das, Prof. Jayakrushna Panda , ICT for the Boarder Development of India. Intentional Journal of Technical and Non-Technical , ISSN No-976796,8 vol-2 p3-11
- Sabyasachi Das, Marketing of Library -A paradigm Shift From User mindset to customer, Business & Management Research,ISSN No-2231248,6 vol-2,p305-312
- Sabyasachi Das, Biswamohan Dash, E-CRM Application in Insurance Sector and Retention of Customers , Research Journal’s of commerce and Behavioural Science ISSN No: 2251154,7vol-2, p9-16
- Sabyasachi Das,Raja Sarkar, Strategic Customer Retention through CRM; A Study of perception of Insurance officials, Research journal’s Commerce and behavioral science,ISSN No: 2251154,11
- Suriya Narayan Mishra ,Dr.Sabyasachi Das, Information Technology Outsourcing Risks in Bank :A study of perception in the Indian Banking Industry, VILAKSHAN XIMBISSN No: 9731954,2vol – 10p61-73,2013
- Suriya Narayan Mishra ,Dr.Sabyasachi Das, Outsourcing Assessing the Risk Dimension- An Empirical Study of the Indian Banking Sector, Indian journal of Management Science,ISSN No: 2249028,2v0l-3,p51-58,2013
- Abani mohanty ,Dr.Sabyasachi Das, Customer retention Strategy and Empirical Study of Insurance Sector, Journal of Management and Social Science Research,ISSN No: 231956,11vol-3, p60-66,2014
- Sabyasachi Das, Raja Sarkar , ¨ E retailing Boon or Bane”, International Journal of Management Research and Review, Society of Scientific Research and Education Publisher, ISSN No22497196, 6. 2016.
- Sabyasachi Das, Raja Sarkar ¨ E retailing in India The Journey so Far”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology, TechnoScience Academy, ISSN No. 23956011, 2. 2016.
- Raja Sarkar ,Dr.Sabyasachi Das, ¨ GST and its impact on online market paces in India”, Uttaranchal Business Review, Uttaranchal University Publisher, ISSN 227718162. 2017.
- Sabyasachi Das,Annapurna Pattnaik ¨ Impact of Customer Relationship Management on Telecom sector in”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and, TechnoScience Academy Publisher, ISSN No. 23956011, 4. 2018
- Sabyasachi Das, Raja Sarkar ¨ A Conceptual Model to Measure the Impact of Consumer Behavior on E retailing in India”, Uttaranchal Business Review, Uttaranchal University Publisher, ISSN No. 227718162. 2019.
- Sabyasachi Das Annapurna Pattnaik , Impact of Consumer Behavior on Indian Retail Sector IJST, SRRC, ISSN No. 2005-4238 . 2020.
- Raja Sarkar , Sabyasachi Das, , Impact of Consumer Behaviour on E- Retailing in India – Validation a conceptual Model, ISSN No: 24550620,2Vol7p 112-119 .2021
- Raja Sarkar , Dr.Sabyasachi Das, Raja Sarkar , Impact of Consumer Behaviour on E- Retailing in India –A conceptual Model, ISSN No: 2347503x,1Vol- IX P1-16 .2021
- Biswamohan Dash, Ph.D. Awarded, (Utkal University) Customer Relationship Management in Life Insurance Sector :A Study in Odisha Market , 2013.
- Suryanaray Mohapatra ,A Study on Outsourcing Activities of Banks: A Comparison of Public and Private Sector Bank in India , Ph.D. Awarded, (Utkal University) – 2014
- Mr .Raja Sarkar ,A Study on the Impact of Consumer Behaviour on E-Retailing in India ,Submitted (Utkal University) -2021
- Abani mohanty , on Customer Retention in Telecommunication in Odisha is continuing (Utkal University)
- Impact of Competitive Telecom Service on Consumer Decision Making Process in Orissa
- Topic :Entrepreneurship and Small Business Interface in Odisha
- Paper Talk: National Seminar Invited talk at the Utkal
- University,P.G Department of Commerce , INDIA, July, 2011.
- Effect of New Product Features on Brand Choice
- –Conference Paper Talk: International Seminar
- Invited talk at the Utkal University, Department of Business Administration Department, INDIA, March, 2014.
- Topic . E-Commerce in India–Paper Talk; International Conference
- Invited talk at the Utkal University, Kushagra Institute of Information and management Science,Odisha, June, 2014
- Best paper award nomination, International Conference on Impact of Consumer Behavior on Indian Retail Sector, by International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
- Best paper award nomination Cost Benefit Analysis of Just in Time Inventory System 2020 by Test Engineering &Management Mattingly Publishing by USA
- Faculty Development Programme by Federation of University on 26th July2010
- Refresher Course, Conducted by Utykal University (UGC Academic staff College),on “Changing Dimension of Business Education” 21Feb2011 to 13March2011.
- Faculty Development Programme by Utykal University (UGC Academic staff College) 30th Jan2012to 7th Feb2012
- Refresher Course, Conducted by Utykal University (UGC Academic staff College),on “Social Sciences :Issues & Challenges for 21st Century” 25th Jun2012 to 15Jun2012
- Faculty Development Programme by Utykal University (UGC Academic staff College) on “Teaching Skill Development “ 20th March2015to 25th
- EDI and NSTEDB under Dep. of Science and Technology ,Govt of India on “ Faculty Development Programme in Entrepreneurship” ,19th Dec2016 to 30th Dec 2016
- Faculty Development Programme by Astha School of Management on “Teaching soft skill –Approaches and Methodes” 4th Feb
- Faculty Development Programme by Bhuvans Center for Communication and Management on “Transactional Analysis (TA) for Improving Classroom Effectiveness” 22nd May2019
- Working as Hostel Assistant Superintendent of Gents Hostel- VI, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar since
- Question Paper Setter and Evaluator for North Odisha University, Centurion University, Dhenkanal Autonomous College, Berhampur University, Fakir Mohan University, IED Bhubaneswar, Bhrdak Autonomous Collage ,Bhardak .
- Member of CSR Activates Turism Trade Tech (P) Ltd for Women empowerment Activities in 2015
- Association with AICTE ,NewDelhi