Name: Dr. Rashmita Sahoo
Designation: Assistant Professor St-III
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Department : Business Administration
Thesis Title : Volatility and Behavior of Certain Indian Industries through Technical Analysis
|Utkal University||1999||Master in Business Administration Department : Business Administration Specilialization : Financial Management|
|Utkal University||1996||Bachelor of Arts|
|Council of Higher Secondary Education,
|Board of Secondary
|23/04/2019 – present||Assistant Professor(St-III)|
|23/04/2015 – 23/04/2019||Assistant Professor(St-II)|
|23/04/2010 – 23/04/2015||Assistant Professor(St-I)|
|11/07/2007 – 23/04/2010||Lecturer|
|IMAGE||01/08/2006 – 10/07/2007||Lecturer|
Department Of Business Management 2010-Continuing
Duties: Teaching, Research, Mentoring, Department and University Administration
BIMIT, Mancheswar 2008-2010
Duties: Teaching, Research, Mentoring, Institutional Administration
IMAGE, Rasulgarh, 2007-2008
Duties: Teaching, Research.
Ph D thesis
Rashmita Sahoo, “Volatility and Behavior of Certain Indian Industries through Technical Analysis” Name of the Supervisor: Prof. J.K. Panda
Book Articles (Authored/Edited)
- National Publishers, Book Author, “Business environment and sustainable development” OMM Publisher, Dated: 01/09/2013, ISBN: 978-81-2910- 45-95
- National Publishers, Book Author “Financial services and Institution” Lakhmi Prakashans, Dated:11/07/2014 ISBN: 978-81-9235- 67-78
- Chapter in Edited Book “CUSTOMER SATISFACTI ON THROUGH APPLICATIO N OF E-CRM IN BANKS” Dynamics of commerce and management, ARCHER AND ELEVATOR, ISBN NO: 978-93-83241- 43-9
- Chapter in Edited Book “Innovations in Business Management”, Dr JAYA KRUSHNA PANDA , ISBN NO: 978-81- 9237932-6
- Chapter in Edited Book “Some Aspects of strategic corporate finance:2020”, ARCHER AND ELEVATOR, ISBN NO: 978-81- 923793-8-2
- Article on “Sri Jagannath A great Manager Odisha”, Odisha Review, ISSN NO: 0970-8669
- Chapter in Edited Book “SUSTAINABLE ENTREPRENEURSHIP-NEED OF THE DAY” INNOVATION IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT”, ARCHER AND ELEVATOR, ISBN NO: 978819237921
- Chapter in Edited Book “Rural Studies – An annotated Bibliography from Global to Regional” View
- Chapter in Edited Book “THE PANORAMA OF ODISHA’S RURAL CULTURE A Kaleidoscopic View” View
Research and Publication
- “An empirical investigation of impact of select human resource practices on organisational performance:A case Study”, VSRD international journal of technical and nontechnical research, Vol: VIII, Issue IX, pp 221-225, 2017, ISSN: 2319-2216. UGC CARE.SCIENTIFIC IMPACT FACTOR : 4.112 View
- “AN ANALYSIS ON EFFECTS OF DEMONETIZATION ON COOPERATIVE BANKS”, Indian journal of Scientific Research, Vol 14,Issue 2,pp 85-90, 2017, SPECIAL ONLINE ISSUE JULY 2017 Part 1, ISSN: 2250-0138.PEER REVIEWED.https://www.ijsr.in› upload › 1460457168Chap_14
- Human resource practices and organizational performance link: a theoretical review, Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies, Volume VIII, Special Issue, pp 27-31, September 2017, ISSN: 2249-0310. UGC CARE LISTED.IMPACT FACTOR 2.6, View
- Adult Buying Behaviour Towards Mobile Phones: an empirical Study, International Journal of Research and Analytical Review, Volume 5, Issue 4, pp 222-234, 2018, ISSN : 2394-1405. UGC CARE LISTED. View
- Adult buying behaviour related to mobile phones: A selective literature review, International Journal of Applied Social Science Volume, vol 5, issue 11, November (2018) : pp 1885-1896, ISSN : 2394-1405. IMPACT FACTOR : 5.486 (SJIF, Morocco), http://scientificresearchjournal.com/journal/applied-social-science/international-journal-of-applied-social-science-volume-5-issue-11-november-2018/
- Quality of Information as Predictors of Employer Turnover Intentions: A Study of Information Technology Industry, International Journal of Recent Research Aspects, Volume 5,Issue 1, Pp 65-69, 2018, ISSN: 2394-1405. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0972150918779286
- Human Resource Practices as Predictors of Organizational Performance: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach, Global Business Review: Volume 21, Issue 4, 1 August 2018, Pages 1087-1112, ISSN: 09730664 09721509, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0972150918779286, SCOPUS.
- A Study on The Relationship Between Stock Prices And Some Macroeconomic Variables, International Journal of Research in Applied Management, Science & Technology, Vol. 2, Issue 2, April 2018, ISSN: 2456-1274, https://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR2204292.pdf
- Reaction of Indian Stock Market during Weekend: An Empirical Study, International Journal of Institutional & Industrial Research, Volume 3, Issue 1,pp 37-43, 2018, ISSN:2456-1274, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340931328_Size_Effect_in_Indian_Stock_Market
- Presence of size and value premium effect in Indian stock market, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT): Volume 6, Issue 1,pp 2444-2448, Feb 2018, ISSN: 2320-2880, UGC CARE, Impact factor: 7.97, https://ijcrt.org/track.php?r_id=182416
- Corporate Governance in Indian Banking Sector: Issues and Concerns, International Journal of Research: Volume 05 Issue 04, pp 2230-2241, Feb 2018, ISSN: 2348-6848, Impact factor: 5.60, UGC CARE, https://journals.pen2print.org/index.php/ijr/article/view/12691
- CRM in Private Banking and Its Significance, International Journal of Research: Volume 05 Issue 01, January 2018, pp 3719-3731 :ISSN: 2348-6848. Impact factor: 5.60, UGC CARE, https://journals.pen2print.org/index.php/ijr/article/view/12697
- A Study on Factors Affecting Mobile Phone Buying Behaviour in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack, Indian Journal of Marketing,Volume 49, Issue 11, November 2019, ISSN 0973 – 8703,DOI: 17010/ijom/2019/v49/i11/148274, SCOPUS, Impact Factor: 0.596, http://indianjournalofmarketing.com/index.php/ijom/article/view/148274
- An Analysis on “Non-Performing Assets Management of Selected Scheduled Commercial Banks Using Artificial Intelligence”, DogoRangsang Research Journal: Vol-10 Issue-09 No. 01 September 2020, ISSN: 2349-7688, UGC CARE. IMPACT FACTOR : 7.12 View
- Employee engagement, creativity and task performance: role of perceived workplace autonomy, South Asian Journal of Business Studies: Vol 10, Issue 2, 29-09-2020, Page 227-241 ISSN: 2398-628X, DOI: 1108/SAJBS-11-2019-0196, SCOPUS
- Influence of high-performance work practices on organizational citizenship behaviour: the mediating role of affective commitment, South Asian Journal of Business Studies: 30 June 2021, ISSN: 2398-628X, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/SAJBS-07-2020-0241, SCOPUS.
- High-performance Work Practices, Affective Commitment of Employees and Organizational Performance: A Multi-level Modelling Using 2-1-2 Mediation Analysis, Global Business Review : Volume 22 Issue 6, December 2021, pp. 1594–1609, ISSN: 09730664 09721509, DOI: 1177/0972150919859106, SCOPUS
- Transformational leadership and organizational citizenship behaviour: the role of job autonomy and supportive management, Management Research Review, Vol. 44, Issue: 10, 2021, pp. 1409-1426, ISSN: 2040-8269, https://doi.org/10.1108/MRR-06-2020-0371, SCOPUS.
|1||Ajit Ku. Sahoo||2014||CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN BANKING SECTOR|
|2||Srilekha Sathpathy||9.10.2013||A STUDY ON PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS OF EXECUTIVES IN INSURANCE INDUSTRY|
|3||SUBHAS CHNDRA PATTNAIK||29.06.2019||IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE-A STUDY AT NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED, ODISHA|
|4||Radhakrishna Mishra||27.08.2021||A STUDY OF SIZE AND VALUE EFFECTON RETURNS IN INDIAN STOCK MARKET|
|5||Varun Agarwal||22.10.2021||A STUDY ON ADULT BUYING BEHAVIOUR WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO MOBILE PHONES IN THE TWIN CITY OF ODISHA|
Ph D Guidance Under Progress
|Sl. No.||Name||Year of Registration||Topic||Status of Research|
|1||Brahmananda Sahoo||20– Business Administration-2014-15, 30.05.2015||A study on relationship between selected macro economic variables and stock prices of selected companies in India||Continuing|
|2||Nirmal Chandra Pattnayak||05 – Business Administration-2020-21, 04.01.2021||Impact of Socio Demographic Factors on Digital Financial Inclusion: A Study in Odisha||Continuing|
|3||Sangram Padhy||01-B.Adm-2019-20, 17.01.2020||AN ASSESMENT OF NON-PERFORMING ASSETS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SELECTED PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS||Continuing|
Membership of professional bodies
- Odisha Commerce Association
- Indian Commerce Association
- Invited lectures, Anti-Human Trafficking Measures Workshop on gender sensitisation,17-18/09/2020, Gunupur College.
- Resource Person, Competition and competitiveness of global corporate sector, Competition and competitiveness of global corporate sector, 18-19/11/2011, Srusti academy of management, International.
- Resource Person, Session on Demonetization and Indian Economy, 12/12/2016, Affinity B. School, Bhubaneswar.
- Invited Lectures, FINANCIAL REFORMS, 02/11/2015, Royal college, Bhubaneswar.
- Invited lectures, DEMONETIZATION AND INDIAN ECONOMY, INVITED LECTURE, 19/12/2016 Star college, Bhubaneswar.
- Invited lectures, GLOBALISATIONIN FINANCIAL MARKET,16/11/2014, CAM,UU ,State/University
- Resource Person on FEEDBACK SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON 20/01/2017, UU.
- Resource Person, Demonetization and the role of media, 18-19/11/2019, Odisha Media Journalist Association.
- Invited lectures, FINANCIAL MARKET SEMINAR, 30/09/2012, ROYAL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, State/University
- Invited lectures, INDIAN ECONOMIC REFORMS, SEMINAR, 06/04/2012 -07/04/2013, STAR COLLEGEOF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT.
- Invited lectures, ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKETING, SEMINAR, 05-06/02/2013, STAR COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Analysis on NPA Management of Selected Scheduled Commercial Banks Using Artificial Intelligence, Retrospect and Prospects of MSMEs in the Post COVID -21, 25-26/06/2020, School of Resource Management, KISS.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Waste to wealth A study on solid waste Management strategy social entrepreneurship in India Challenge and Opportunities, 27-28/02/2020, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, A study on Challenge before Skill Development and Employability under ‘Make in India ‘Initiative, Role of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Sustainable Economic Development, 22-23/01/2020, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, A study on impact of NPA on working of State bank of India, All Odisha Commerce Conference, 03- 04/02/2020, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Glass ceiling women leadership in unorganized sectors and socio-economic development: An Analytic approach, Unionism, industrial relation and management, 27-28/02/2019, P.G. Department of PM & IR, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Role of Government funding in maintaining quality of management education in India, Accreditation, Quality assurance & future of Business education,28- 29/08/2019, Bhaban centre for communication and management.
- Papers Presentation on Impact of Human Resource Practices on Organizational Performance: An SEM Approach, 9th Conference on “Education and Research Excellence (CERE) 2018”, 03/05/2018, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore.
- Papers Presentation on A study of non performing assets of State Bank of India, Contemporary issues & Challenges in finance and taxation 29-30/01/2019, Berhampur university.
- Papers Presentation on A study on the Impact of NPA on workings of SBI workings of SBI, National Seminar and 39th All Odisha Commerce Conference, 03- 04/02/2019, ALL ODISHA COMMERCE CONFERENCE.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, towards a model of organisational performance: a human resource practice perfectism, Contemporary issues in management research and managerial decision making, 06/01/2018,BGU, Bhubaneswar.
- Papers Presentation on A study on value effect in India Stock Market, Institutional Excellence for economic Growth, 28-29/01/2018, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on Unorganised Women leadership and glass ceiling: A case study of construction Industry in BBSR and Adjacent Rural Areas, Unorganised Women leadership and glass ceiling: A case study of construction Industry in BBSR and Adjacent Rural Areas, 13-14/05/2017, P.G. Department of PM. &IR, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on make in India a medium for expansion in Indian tourism sector: A theoretical Review, Orissa Commerce conference and National Seminar on MAKE IN INDIA, 13/02/2017, Department of Business Administration, Fakir Mohan University.
- Papers Presentation on Empowered A grobased women cooperatives-An ICT Behavioural model Analysis, 19thMarch,2017, Resurgent Rural India: A Paradigm shift, 18-19/03/2017, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on Industrial Development in Odisha: Road map for Inclusive Economic Growth, Optimal Resources Management & Odisha’s Development: Progresso-far and the road ahead, 25- 26/02/2017, operational society.
- Papers Presentation on Traits and leadership with effective corporate governance in India, Civil society and state: An Interface, 25/03/2017- 26/03/2017, P.G. Department of Political Science, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on An analysis on effect of demonetisation on cooperative Banks, International conference on contemporary issues in Science, Engineering &Management, 18-19/02/2017, GIFT, Bhubaneswar.
- Papers Presentation on The role of Cooperative banks in Rural development, Resurgent Rural India: A Paradigm shift, 18-19/02/2017, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on Skill Development in India: Leaner First, Skilling India and Employability: Issues and Options, 01/03/2016, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on A study on the Presence of Size Premium on Indian Stock Market-Empirical Study in NSE, Manufacturing sector in India: Issues and challenges, 25/03/2015, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University
- Papers Presentation on Entrepreneurship for sustainable tribal development, Strategic entrepreneurial innovation for Sustainable tribal area development, 27/03/2014, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on Economic sustainability and effective governance, Effective regulation and governance for economic sustainability, 09-10/03/2014, P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on A study on Size related Anomaly in Indian Stock Market-An Empirical Study in National Stock Exchange, seminar on Innovations, Trends and Practices, 20-21/02/2016, Xavier School of Commerce.
- Papers Presentation on Financial Crises Management Soft skill and personality development 04/12/2015, P.G. Department of Business Administration, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on Venture Capital Opportunities, in Rice Processing Projects, 07/12/2015, CAM, P.G. Department of Business Administration, Utkal University,
- Papers Presentation on Venture Capital Investment interest 24th International Exhibition & conference on rice processing technology, 10/10/2015, CAM, P.G. Department of Business Administration, Utkal University.
- Paper presentation on Business Loan Options for MSME Entrepreneurs in India, 28/11/2014, CAM, P.G. Department of Business Administration, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation on Size effect in Indian Stock Market, An Empirical study in National Stock Exchange, Size effect in Indian Stock Market, An Empirical study in National Stock Exchange, 29/11/2014, BIMTECH.
- Papers Presentation on Stereotyping and Rural women Entrepreneurship a Boon or Bane for growing economy of India -A case of Adjacent Rural Area of Bhubaneswar, Interrogating the Trends of Rural development and social transformation, 02/10/2019, P.G. Department of Sociology, Utkal University.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, “PATH OF WORKING WOMEN IN URBAN INDIA, FULL OF ROSES OR THROWN” WOMEN AT CROSSROADS, 21/02/2021, PUBLIC ADD UTKAL UNIVERSITY, National
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Merger and acquisition -some special case in Indian banking industry, Annual conference of Odisha commerce association, 24-25/01/2013, Prananath autonomous college, khurda:2014, National
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Indian Capital market and role of SEBI, Recent Issues and challenges in management and technology, 07/03/2014-08/03/2014, GIT BBSR, National
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Size and value effect in Indian Stock Market Doctoral colloquium14-15/03/2018, VSSOM, National
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Corporate Governance in Indian Banking Sector Issues and Challenges, Corporate Governance and sustainable performance, 13/02/2017, SCS Collage International.
- Papers Presentation for Conferences, Entrepreneurship in the growth of a nation, Strategies Marketing for sustainable entrepreneurship, 05/03/2011-05/03/2011, Commerce Department Utkal University.
|Serial Number||Name of Award||Conferring Organisation||Year of Conferment||Level
|3.||Biren Mitra Odisha Prativa Samana||I & PR (Govt. of Odisha)||2021||State|
- Member, Subject Research Committee, Business Administration, Utkal University
- Member, Board of Studies, Rural Management, Utkal University
- Member, Affiliation Inspection Committee for Colleges under Utkal University
- Course Co-coordinator, Rural Management, Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar
- Co- coordinator, Global Centre for Rural Studies (CoE under RUSA)
- Superintendent of Ladies hostel.
- Assistant Superintendent of Ladies Hostel (2010-2015)
- Organized Workshop on the topic disseminate the India Inequality Report among the rural students from different P.G.Departments
- Organized Webinar on “Sustainable Development Goals and Rural Management”
- Organized Webinar on “Role of Rural Development in Nation Building”
LIST OF PROJECTS Completed
- Impact and Evaluation Study of Nai Roshni Scheme – Engagement as Project Consultant under Centre for Market Research & Social Development Pvt. Ltd, CIN No. U22219DL2000PTC105805,
- Evaluation of the Urea Subsidy Scheme – Engagement as Project Consultant under Centre for Market Research & Social Development Pvt. Ltd, CIN No. U22219DL2000PTC105805
- Study on Competency Assessment of Industries in the 5 Sectors (Pharma API Manufacturing, Chemical, Automobile, Toy Manufacturing, Food Processing) in the Country – Engagement as Project Consultant
under Centre for Market Research & Social Development Pvt. Ltd, CIN No. U22219DL2000PTC105805(3 months)