- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
Journal Publications :
- Identity, Politics and Reorganisation of Linguistic States in India, UHRJ, Vol. XXXI,Bhubaneswar, ISSN No. 0976-2132, 2018
- Myth of Conversion towards Christianity in 19th-20th Centuries: A Synchronic Interpretation in Odia Literature, UHRJ, XXX, Bhubaneswar, ISSN No. 0976-2132, 2017
- ‘Odia Language: Issues and Controversies’, Journal of Odisha History ,Vol.27, no. 1, ISSN No. 22775560 ,2014
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Posco-Asia Fellowship (2008)
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary:
- ATTENDED THE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON RECENT ADVANCES IN POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DURING 13/12/2021 TO 19/12/2021 ORGANIZED BY FAKIR MOHAN UNIVERSITY, BALASORE, ODISHA.
- Participated in AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Leadership & Excellence” from 2020-9-7 to 2020-9-11 at Utkal University.
- Participated in the Summer School in the theme CONTEXTUALISING SOCIAL SCIENCES IN THE CURRENT KNOWLEDGE ECOSYSTEM.” from 08 JUNE 2018 to 28 JUNE 2018
- Attended an “One Week Short Term Course” on STRESS MANAGEMENT during 20th July to 25 July 2017.
- Participated in the “Orientation Programme” on the theme “HIGHER EDUCATION FOR SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION” From 24″. November 2017 to 21 December 2017.