|Institution/ University||Year||Course Details|
Thesis: A comparative analysis between Two stage sampling and Cluster sampling
|IIPS, Mumbai||2015-2016||Master of Population Studies
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
Dissertation: Socio-economic Development and Son-preference in the context of Odisha
Advisor-Professor Chander Sekher
|S.C.S(A) College, Puri
|UGC||2019||CSIR-UGC NET Qualified|
|Office of the Registrar
General of India
|Mar-2018-2022||Statistical Investigator Grade-I
|Utkal University||26/04/2022-Present||Assistant Professor|
Office of the Registrar General of India 2018-2022
Four years’ experience of conducting and supervising “Sample Registration System” field work and timely submission of report
Training to Charge Officer of Phase-I (Houselisting & Ho
using Census) of 2021 Census & updation of NPR
Conducting and Supervising the training of Supervisors and Enumerators of Phase-I(Houselisting & Housing Census of 2021 Census & updation of NPR.
Monitoring Civil Registration System data and coordination with State Government.
Conducted and supervised the training of PTEs for collecting Maternal death
Utkal University Apr, 2022 – Present
Designation: Assistant Professor
Topics: Demography, Survey Sampling Methods, Statistical Quality Control
and Time series Analysis
Papers Taught: Survey Sampling Methods, Time Series Analysis and Statistical Quality Control, Probability Theory and Distribution, Demography
- Participated five-day International Workshop on Data Science and its Application organized by Dept. of Mathematics, Adamas University, April,26-30, 2022.
- Participated in the workshop on Reservation in services for SC/ST/OBC/EWS by Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, Department of Personnel & Training, February,21-24, 2022.
- Participated And Presented a Paper Entitled ‘Intergenerational fertility transmission in India’ at International Conference of IASP held at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam.
- Participated and Presented a Paper Entitled ‘Sexual and emotional violence against married Muslim women-A comparative study between Bihar, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Kerala’ at International Conference of IASP held at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, Dec20-22,2017.
- Awardee of UGC-JRF in year 2016
- Awardee of RGNF, UGC in 2016
- Recipients of Govt. of India fellowship, MoHFW, GoI in 2015
- Recipients of Medhabruti, Department of Higher Education, Odisha in 2014
- Selected in UPSC (Assistant Director/S.I. Gr-I) in 2017
- Qualified CSIR-UGC(NET) in Mathematical Sciences in 2019
- Qualified UGC-NET (JRF) in Population Studies in 2015
- Co-Convener of National Seminar on ‘Statistics and data science for growth and Prospersity’ organized by Dept. of Statistics, Utkal University,29-30th June, 2022
- Participated five-day International Workshop on Data Science and its Application organized by Dept. of Mathematics, Adamas University, April,26-30, 20222
- Life Member of Indian Society of Probability and Statistics(ISPS)
- Life Member of Indian Association for The Study of Population (IASP)