Name: Dr.(M/S). S.Murmu
Qualification: M.A. (PM &IR), Ph. D. UGC-NET (JRF)
Phone No.: 9437405909
E-mail ID: sumitra2000(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
- Comparative International Employment Relation
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Laws
- Human Resource Development
- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)
Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
- Sumitra Murmu and A. Biswal.2006. Article- “Fishery and the economic profile of people around Chilika”.
- Padmaja Mishra. Deep and Deep Publications Pvt.Ltd. NEW DELHI. ISBN- 81-7629-781-1. BOOK – Natural resources and economic development.
- S . Murmu and B.B. Mohanty. 2010. Article- “Socio-economic empowerment of women workers in the unorganized sector: A study in the building construction ” The Orissa Journal of Commerce- Bhubaneswar. Volume- XXI, July 2010, No-1. Pp. 118-129. ISSN- 0974-8482
- Murmu.2011. Article- “Managing workforce diversity : A changing contour of HR Profession.” The Odisha Journal of Commerce and Management, May 2011, Vol- I I, No.1. Pp. 115-122. ISSN- 0976-8599.
- Murmu. 2012. Article- “ Employee Development in Insurance Industry: A Relook into General Insurance Companies of India.” The Orissa Journal of Commerce- Bhubaneswar. December 2012, Vol- XXXIII, No. 1&2. Pp. 133-141. ISSN-0974-8482
- Panda and S.Murmu.2014. Article- “Human Resource Development: With focus on Training and Labour Policy in MSMEs.” The Utkal Business Review, June 2014, Vol. XXVII, No. 1. Pp. 202-211. ISSN- 0975-6191.
- Murmu and S. Acharya. 2014. Chapter Writing for Masters in Social Work course, DDCE, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Presented/Published in proceeding:
- S.K.Digal and Dr. S. Murmu, 2015“ Sustaining Women entreprenureship through Inculcation of Competencies: An analysis of Interventions in Odisha”. EDI, Ahmedabad, Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship.
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
- Research Books :
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Ahmedabad, India. Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entreprenureship, 18-20 Feb- 2015.
- Paper presented-“ Sustaining Women entreprenureship through Inculcation of Competencies: An analysis of Interventions in Odisha”.
- Utkal University, ASC, Bhubaneswar, FDP, UGC sponsored. 20th – 27th March,2015.
- Indian Institute of Production Management, Kansbahal, Odisha. Two days workshop on “ Multivarient analysis” , 8th – 9th November, 2014. Sponsored by ICSSR.
- P .G. Dept of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “ Effective Regulation and Governance for Economic Sustainability”, 9th- 10th March 2014.
- P .G. Dept of Commerce, Utkal University, International Seminar on “ Indian Insurance Industry: Sustainability in the Era of Globalisation”, 24th -25th January, 2013.
- Paper : “Reflections on the Human Resource Development in Indian Insurance Companies”.
- Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar. Association of Indian Management Schools, 23rd Annual Management Education Convention, 2011, 25th -27th August, 2011.
- DDCE, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. UGC Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusion Policy Study. National Seminar on “ Social Exclusion and Social Justice in India”, 26th -27th March, 2011.
- G. Dept of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. National Seminar on “ Strategic Marketing for Sustainable Entrepreneurship”, 5th-6th March, 2011.
- Motilal Nehru College (Eve), Dept. of Economics, University of National Seminar on “ Industrial: Development for Whom?”, 20th -21st March, 2012.
Paper presented – Industry Led Growth as the Panacea for Socio- Economic Develoment in Odisha: Do the twins ever meet?
- G. Dept of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. International Seminar on “ Development of Entreprenreship in MSME- A way forward to sustainability”, 6th – 7th March,2012.
- Paper presented – “HRD with focus on training and labour policy in MSMEs”.
- DDCE, Utkal University, Summer Refresher Course, UGC Sponsored, 25th June to 15th July, 2012. Topic- “ Social Sciences: Issues and Challenges for 21st
NHRD, NMEICT, Project- Microsoft Saksham, 11th – 20th Oct, 2012. Venue- P.G. Dept of Computer Science and Application, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Utkal University ASC, Bhubaneswar, Faculty Development Program. 30th January to 7th February, 2012.
- AIMA, FDP, Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar. 17th April, 2012.
- Berhampur University, Berhampur, Odisha. National Conference on “ Business Ethics and CSR”, 18th – 19th December, 2010.
- Himachal University, Shimla, ASC, Refresher Course on Business Studies, 17th May to 05th June, 2010.
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: