|Name of Board/ Council/University||Percentage of marks||Class/division||Year of passing|
|1.||PhD||Utkal University||Utkal University||—-||—-||2000|
|2.||M. Phil||Utkal University||Utkal University||75%||1st||1996|
|3.||M.Sc. (Math)||Utkal University||Utkal University||68%||1st||1994|
|4.||+3Sc (Math-Hon’s)||Dhenkanakl College Dhenkanal||Utkal University||85%||1st||1992|
|5.||+2 Sc.||Dhenkanakl College Dhenkanal||CHSE,Orissa||69%||1st||1989|
|6.||HSC||G. G. high School, Dhenkanal||BSE, Orissa||75%||1st||1987|
|Utkal University||22-07-2010 to till date||Assistant Professor|
|VSSUT Burla||29 June 2006 to 21 July 2010||Assistant Professor|
|IITKharagpur||2003 – 2004||Research Associate|
Topics:Real Analysis, Functional Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Cosmology
|2010 – present|
Designation: Asst. Professor
Topics: Approximation Theory
Designation: Research Associate
Topics: Approximation Theory
|2003 – 2004|
|1.||PG Department of Mathematics
Utkal University, Vanivihar
|22-07-2010 to till date||Advanced Algebra, Differential Equations, Advanced Analysis (Complex), Programming Language, C and C++,DiscreteMathematics,Numerical Optimization.|
|2.||Department of Mathematics
Veer SurendraSai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla
|29 June 2006 to 21 July 2010||BTech Courses: Mathematics-I, Mathematics-II, Mathematics-III, Mathematics-IV,
MCA Courses: Discrete Mathematics, Quantitative Techniques.
|3.||Government College Dhenkanal (OES)||2nd August 2005 to 28th June 2006||Set Theory, Logic, Calculus, Trigonometry, Complex Analysis, Co-ordinate geometry, Computer Science (Basic,Frotran )|
|4.||IITKharagpur (Research associate)||17 March 2003 to 9th June 2004||M. Sc. Discrete Mathematics.
BTech Courses: Tutorial Classes taken for Calculus, ODE, PDE, Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Linear Algebra.
|5.||Government College, Angul(OES)||6th July 1999 to 2nd August 2005|| +2Sc. Courses: Set Theory, Logic, Calculus, Trigonometry, Complex Analysis, Co-ordinate geometry, Computer Science (Basic,Frotran ).
+3 ScHons and Pass: Real Analysis, Computer Sc, Algebra,Linear Algebra)
|6.||KIITS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.||March 1997 to March 1998||BTechCoursesandDiploma Courses.|
|7.||Narashingpur College, Narashingpur, Cuttack||August 1996 to Feb 1997||+2Sc. Courses: Set Theory, Logic, Calculus, Trigonometry, Complex Analysis, Co-ordinate geometry, Computer Science (Basic,Frotran ).|
Papers Published in Journals:1
- iAnasuyaNath ,Sunil Kumar Sahu “LRS Bianchi type V perfect fluid cosmological model in f(R,T) theory ” Canadian Journal of Physics2019,97(4),443-449.
- Sunil Kumar Sahu, Sunil Kumar Tripathy,Pradyumna Kumar Sahoo, AnasuyaNath “Cosmic Transit and Anisotropic models in f(R,T) gravity ” Chinese Journal of Physics(ELSEVIER), 55,( 2017), 862-869. View
- Pradyumna Kumar Sahoo, Sunil Kumar Sahu, AnasuyaNath “Bianchi type –III string cosmological model in f(R,T) gravity ” EPJ Plus,( 2016), 131; 18.
- Pradyumna Kumar Sahoo, AnasuyaNath, Sunil Kumar Sahu “Bianchi type –III string cosmological model with bulk viscous fluid in Lyra geometry ” Iranian Journal of Science and Technology,Transaction A, Science, June 2015. View
- A Nath “Degree of Approximation by Matrix Mean in a Generalized Holder Metric”, Journal of the Orissa Mathematical Society, pp. 81-92, Vol.30, No-2, 2011.
- G Das, AnasuyaNath, B K Ray, “A Family of New Trigonometric Means”, Journal of Mathematical Analysis andApplications(ELSEVIER), pp. 316-329, Vol.336, 2007.
- AnasuyaNath, “Measure of Convergence of Conjugate Series in a Generalised Holder Metric”, The Journal of Orissa Mathematical Society, pp. 64-67, Vol.23-24, 2004-2005.
- AnasuyaNath, “Degree of Approximation of Conjugate Fourier Series by Matrix Mean”,The Journal of Orissa Mathematical Society}, Vol.21-22, 2002-2003, pp. 201-212.
- Das, AnasuyaNath, B. K. Ray, “A New Trigonometric method of Summation and its Application to the Degree of Approximation”,Proc. Indian Acad. Sci.(Math. Sci.)} vol. 112,May 2002, pp. 299-319.
- Das, AnasuyaNath, B. K. Ray, “Degree of Approximation of Functions of Bounded Variation by a New Trigonometric Method of Summation”,The Journal of Analysis, vol. 9 (2001), pp. 1-20.
- Das, AnasuyaNath, B. K. Ray, “An Estimate of the rate of Convergence of Fourier series in the Generalised HölderMetric“,Analysis and Applications, the vol. dedicated to Prof. T. Pati, pp. 43-60.
- AnasuyaNath, “Degree of Approximation of Conjugate series by ( ( )means in a generalised Holder metric”, The Journal of Orissa Mathematical Society,vol. 16, No. 1, (1997).
- Das, A. Nath, B. K. Ray, “Degree of Approximation of Fourier Series by R2(є)means in a Generalized Holder metric”, Indian Journal of Mathematics.
|Sl. No.||Title with page nos.||Type of Book & Authorship||Publisher & ISSN/ISBN No.|
|1||An Introduction To Polynomials.||Reference||Lambert Academic Publishing.
|2||Approximation by Polynomials Reference||Reference||Mayur
|3||Some Basic Theorems on Groups: A Lecture
|Sl No||Name of the Student||Year||Title of Project|
|24||Ujwal Kumar Bhatta||2018-2019||Link of balancing and co-balancing Numbers|
|23||Sumanta Kumar Parida||2018-2019||A study on the zeros of some Orthogonal and Quasi Orthogonal Polynomials|
|22||Arup Kumar Sahoo||2018-2019||Graph Colouring|
|21||SanjuktaBehera||2018-2019||A study on Infinite Products|
|20||B. Sagar||2018-2019||Polynomials of best Approximation|
|2017-2018||Elliptic Curve Cryptography and its Application.
|18||SubhasishBehera||2017-2018||A Study on Compact Topological Space.
|17||AswiniBehera||2016-17||Degree of approximation of different Orthogonal series.|
|2015-16||A study on Edge Colouring.|
|15||BibhutuBhusanBehera||2015-16||Galois Theory and its Applications.|
|14||Bhaktimayee panda||2014-15||An Empirical study of operation Research.|
|13||Jashoswini||2014-15||An introduction to polynomial interpolation and its several techniques.|
|12||AkshaykumarParida||2013-14||Riccati transformation Oscillation criterion for nonlinear third order differential equations.|
|11||Asish Sharma||2013-14||Ramanujan-Fourier Transformation and application|
|9||Arun Kumar Sethy||2012-13||Study of some mixed quadratic rules for approximation of integrals|
|8||MadhuchhandaSahu||2012-13||Approximation by algebraic polynomials|
|6||Bijaya Mishra||2012-13||Some rules for the numerical approximation of integrals of complex variable|
|5||PoojaMohapatra||2011-12||A Study of certain classes of multivalent function involving fractional derivatives|
|4||SobhaginiMohapatra||2011-12||Growth estimates of maximum modulus of polynomials|
|3||Ashok Kumar Sahoo||2011-12||Finite difference analysis of some boundary problem of fluid dyanamics|
|2||SantoshiNayak||2010-11||Finite element method for some boundary value problems in partial differential equations|
|1||Madhusmita Dash||2010-11||Some rules for the numerical application of integrals of analytic functions of complex variable|
|Sl No.||Title of the Project||Agency||Period||Grant Amount|
|1.||Setting of Network in PG Department of Mathematics||DST, Govt of India||2011-12||Rs13.5 Lakhs|
|2.||Community LivilihoodResilence and Humanitarian Assistance in Phailin and Flood Affected areas of Odisha.||Indo Global Social Service Society (IGSSS)||2014-15||Rs1888250.00|
|3.||Odisha Flood Response-2014||Save the Children||2014 (5 months)||21 Lakhs|
|4.||Child Centre Community based Disaster Risk Reduction.||Save the Children||2012-13||48 Lakhs|
|Sl. No.||Title of Lecture/
|Title of Conference/
|Organized by||Whether international/
|1||Modulus of continuity.||National Conference on Mathematics Education.||Regional college of education,BBSR (NCERT),26-28 thNov.2016||National||5|
|2||How to overcome the discrepancies in mathematics curriculum.||Workshop for overcoming the discrepancies in mathematics curriculum at the secondary stage.||Regional college of education,BBSR (NCERT)||National||5|
|3||Zero the devine number||Seminar||Rajdhani college, BBSR||National||5|
|4||Mathematics and Music||Seminar||Sainik School, BBSR||National||5|
|5||Basic Mathematics and use of computers.||Refresher Course
For High SchoolTeacher
|B.E.D. College, Angul||5|
|1||Young Scientist Award at CONIAPS-VII(2004)||2||Merit Scholarship For CHSE Exam. 1989|
|3||National Award for HSC Exam. 1987||4||Topper in DhenkanalSikshya Zone in 5th class Scholarship Exam. 1982|
|1||NilakanthaPrativaSamman(2018)||2||Felicitation by MukteswarMahadevMandir|
|3||RokThokPrativhaSamman||4||TilottamaChitralipi Award (2002)|
|5||Best Singer Award (Devotional)(2002||6||AB Visual award(2002)|
|7||BhajanaSamratBhikariBala Award (2003||8||MahimaSangeetSamman(2003)|
|9||SwaraSudhamani||10||Best Best Jodi No. one (2004).|
|11||OmkarSamman (2004 )||12||PrativhaSamman and Swagatam (2005)|
|13||Raja Bhagirathasamman (2005 )||14||PrativhaSamman by RanapurJagannathMandir|
|15||SBI (State Bank of India) PrativhaSamman (2005 )||16||RajyastariyaPrativhaSamman (2007)|
|17||Felicitation by Sainik School(2012)||18||Jasobantasamman (2013)|
|19||Felicitation by DhenkanalBahudaBhajanSamaroha Committee||20||Felicitation by KakatpurMangalaMandir (2014)|
|21||PrativaSamman by RanihatJagannathMandira,Cuttack,(2015 )
|22||PrativaSamman in 35thHerapanchamiBhajanSamaroha,Puri(2015)
|23||PrativaSamman in 36th
|24||UtkalSamman by Utkal University,(2016)|
|25||MaaShyamakaliPrativaSamman (2017 )||26||Felicitation by DhabaleswaraMandiracommitee,Cuttack (2017 )|
|27||SandhanaSamman (2017 )||28||Felicitation by Jaya Hanuman swechhasebisangathan(2017)|
- Organiser of An Academic Training Programme on CBCS Syllabus sponsored by WB-OHEPEE-SAC forfaculties of different +3 colleges of Odisha during February 13-19, 2020 in the Department of Mathematics, Utkal University.
- ‘Convenor of National Conference on Analysis and Applications’, at Dept.of Mathematics, Utkal University, BBSR.March 21-22, 2015.
|1.||Life Member of Orissa Mathematical Society|
|2.||Life Member of The Mathematical Society, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (29 Dec 2007).|