|Utkal University||June 2004 – Feb. 2007||Ph.D. (2007)
Thesis Title: Pharmacological investigation of some selected Potential herbal drugs acting as hepatoprotective
Advisor: Prof. Prasanna Kumar Panda
|Utkal University||June 2012 – April. 2016||D.Sc. (2016)
Department: UDPS, Utkal University
Thesis Title: Pharmacological screening of some selected herbal drugs acting as cytotoxic agent with special reference to breast cancer (Submitted) at Utkal University.
Advisor: Self Guide
|Creighton University, Omaha USA||May 2016 – Mar 2017||Post Doc (2017)
Thesis Title: Multifunctional microparticulate pulmonary delivery for lung cancer treatment.
Areas: Pharmacy/ Public Health
Advisor: Prof. Prasanna Kumar Panda
UGC-NET (If Qualified): YES, UGC JRF (2007)
|Utkal University||05-12-2003–present||Assistant Professor|
|College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tomando, BBSR||05-12-2002 to 05-12-2003||Lecturer|
|Ph.D in Pharmacy Utkal University||June 2004 – Feb 2007||Researcher|
|DSc.in Pharmacy Utkal University||March 2012- July 2016||Researcher|
|PDF, at Creighton University, USA||May 2016 – March 2017||Post Doc Fellow Raman|
|Course Name- B Pharm 4 year course ( HAP & Pharmacology)
Department and University Name: UDPS, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
|Course Name- M Pharm 2 year course (Pharmacology, Pharmacy practice )
Department and University Name: UDPS, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Duties:Teaching and Research
|Course Name- PhD in Pharmacy
Department and University Name: UDPS, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Duties:Teaching and Research
• Australian Patent File No: 2021105036 – Dietary flavonoids as immunity enhancer against HIV (Pradhan, Debasish; Pradhan, Shaktiprasad; Behera, Bandana; Tripathy, Gitanjali; Samantray, Adyasa)
• Australian Patent File No: 2021102668 – Crowd detection intelligent camera to prevent Covid-19 (Filed in 2021).
• Indian Patent File No: 202111008830 – Stomach pain detector using machine learning.
• Indian Patent File No: 202131035200- Dietary flavonoids a potential Immunity booster in HIV patient
Book Articles (Authored/Edited):
• BOOK-1: (ISBN-978-81-921373-7-7): Fundamental and Principles of Pharmacology
• BOOK-2: (ISBN-978-1-4828-5629-3): Nature an Immune Booster for Breast Cancer.
• BOOK-3: (ISBN- 978-1-9481-4796-5): Toxicology in Current Science.
• BOOK-4: (ISBN- 978-819464657-0): Basic Introduction to Pathophysiology.
• BOOK-5: Experimental Pharmacology
1. Bandana B, Debasish P, Adyasa S, Selective Cytotoxicity of Camellia Sinensis Green Synthesized Magnetic Nanoparticles against the MCF 7 Tumor Cell Line and their Molecular Activity, Nano Res & Appl ; 21,7, Pg 1-11,
2. Bandana B, Debasish P, Adyasa S;Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles (AgNPs) from Trapa natans peel extract exhibits Anti-Metastasis and Anti-Biofilm Potentials- IJPER;V-55 (3);3021; pg.801-811; SCI , SCOPUS.
3. Adyasa S; Debasish P; Bandana B;Biosynthesized silver nanoparticles from Trapa natans exhibits anti-metastasis and anti-bacterial potentials; Acta Pharmaceutica Sciencia ACCEPTED SCI, SCOPUS.
4. Bandana B, Debasish P, Adyasa S, Gitanjali T and Shakti P; Multifunctional Green Synthetic Hematite (α-Fe2O3) Nanoparticles Mediated by Camellia Sinensis (Indian Tea Plant) Extracts towards Antioxidant and Antiproliferative Activities against MCF-7 Cell Lines; Journal of Pharmaceutics and Therapeutics; ISSN: 2639-0221, Vol-6(1): page 355-367 (2020)
5. Debasish P, Bandana B, Shakti P and Adyasa S; Screening of Cytotoxic Activity of Hematite (α Fe2O3) Nanoparticles from Butea monosperma on MCF 7 Cells; Pharmacognosy Research; ISSN: 0976-4836, Vol-12(3).pg 260-266, July-September, 2020; 1.5
6. Debasish P, Gitanjali T, Shakti P, Bandana B and Adyasa S; The Emergence of Novel SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) a Triple Reassortant Corona Virus Immunogenicity and Reactogenicity in Human; JCDR;ISSN: 0973-709X , Vol-14(6): LE01-LE04; June 2020; 0.810
7. Debasish P, Bandana B, Shakti P and Adyasa S; Antiproliferative & Cytotoxic Activity of Hematite (α-Fe2O3) Nanoparticles from Butea monosperma on MCF-7 Cells., AJPP,ISSN: 1996-0816; Vol. 14: Issue 2; 34-39 pp, Feb. 2020; 1.7.
8. Debasish P, Bandana B, Shakti P and Adyasa S; Toxicity Study of Hematite (Α-Fe2O3) Nanoparticles Synthesized from Aqueous Flower Extract of Butea Monosperma on MCF-7 Human Breast Cancer Cell Line; IJPCM; ISSN: 2576-4772 ; Vol. 4: Issue 1; 1-13 pp, Dec. 2019; 2.8.
9. S Pradhan, D Pradhan, B Behera; Antiproliferation activity of Ocimum gratissimum aqueous extract on human breast cancer MCF-7 cell line.;WJPR; 2277–7105, Vol. 7: Issue 9; 421-428, Apr. 2018; .2.34
10. B Behera, D Pradhan, J R Dash; Cytotoxic effect of Eclipa extract on breast tumour targeted to Hsp-60 during apoptosis.; WJPR; 2277–7105, Vol. 7: Issue 9; 55-75, Apr. 2018; 2.34
11. J R Dash, D Pradhan, B Behera; In- vivo & In-vitro anti-tumour activity of a novel pH activated polymeric drug delivery system for Doxorubicin.WJPR; 2277–7105, Vol. 7: Issue 9; 179-194, Apr. 2018.; 2.34
12. K Padhi, R Somani, D Pradhan; Effect of Cinnamaldehyde on adjuvant induced arthritis in rats.; WJPR; 2277–7105, Vol. 7: Issue 9; 195-207, Apr. 2018.; 2.34
13. P K Behera*, P Rout and D Pradhan; Non-invasive liver cirrhosis: a future perspective; WJPR ; 2277–7105, Vol. 7: Issue 9; Apr. 2018.; 2.34
14. P Rout , P K Behera and D Pradhan; complication, pathogenesis and medication of perforated peptic ulcer: a paradigm shift in today’s treatment; WJPR; 2277–7105, Vol. 7: Issue 9; Apr. 2018.; 2.34
15. Debasish Pradhan, T Dasmohapatra, Gitanjali Tripathy;Pharmacognostic Evaluation of Curcumin on Diabetic Retinopathy in Alloxan-induced Diabetes through NF-KB and Brn3a Related Mechanism; Pharmacognosy journal;PUBMED;0975-3575 PharmacognJ. 2018; 10(2): pg. 324-332
16. Debasish Pradhan, Toffa Dasmohapatra, Gitanjali Tripathy, Pharmacognostic Evaluation of DPSUU III IN Breast Tumor Growth By G0/G1 Cell Cycle Arrest; IJPER; 0019- 5464,;Vol 51; Issue 1;Jan-Mar,2017, 70-76 0.284 BEST PAPER AWARD 2018 BY APTI held at Jaipur.
17. G Tripathy, D Pradhan, S Pradhan,T Dasmohaptra Evaluation of plant extracts against lung cancer using H460 Cell lines ;AJPCR; 0974-2441 Scopus Vol.9,Issue2 2016.
18. D. Pradhan, G.Tripathy, R.K.Pradhan, S.Pradhan, S.R.Moharana Inhibition of MDR1 in mammary CellCarcinoma reverses Multi drug resistance by SOCS1; Pharmacogn.J.; PUBMED 0975-3575 Vol.8, Issue.2; Mar-Apr 2016;102-112
19. D. Pradhan, G.Tripathy, R.K.Pradhan, S.Pradhan, T. Dasmohapatra A Review on cuminosides nanomedicine-Pharmacognostic approach to cancer therapeutics JYP(PUBMED); 0975-1483; Vol.8; Issue.2; Pg.61-71; 2016.
20. D. Pradhan, G.Tripathy, S.Pradhan; Quercetin and INT3 Inhibits Endocrine Therapy Resistance and Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition in MCF7 Breast Cancer Cells, WASET,2015.
21. D.Pradhan, S. Pradhan G.Tripathy,T. Dasmohapatra Endocrine Therapy resistance and epithelial to mesenchymal transition inhibits by INT3 & Quercetin; Ijrse; ISSN 2347-3207,Vol:3(2);2016;0.998
22. S Pradhan,D.Pradhan,G .Tripathy,TDasmohapatraSOCS3 Reverses Multidrug resistance by inhibiting MDRI in mammary cell carcinoma; Ijrse; ISSN;2347-3207;Vol:3,No:2,2016 , 0.998
23. J.R.Dash, D. Pradhan, G.Tripathy, B. Behera; Determination of some isoflavonoids and flavonoids from Limonia acidissima L. by HPLC-UV; Pharmacologyonline, Spain;1827-8620; Vol.3,Pg.116-122, 2015
24. S Pradhan, D Pradhan, R Mohapatra; Proteasome Activity Inhibition Related with Growth Inhibition in Cultured Breast Cancer Cells & Xenografts by Dietary Flavonoid Kaempferol.(Research); IJIPSR; 2347-2154, Vol. 4, Issue 8,; 933-949; August, 2016; .876
25. R K Pradhan, D Pradhan; Investigation of In vivo antioxidant property of Syzygium cumini(L.) Streptozotocin induced Diabetic Rats;JPSP;ISSN:2333-3715Vol 2,134-139,2015
26. B C Pradhan, M Baral, S Pradhan, D Pradhan; Assessment of fluoride in milk samples of domestic animals of around Nalco, Anugul, Odisha India;IJIPSR2347-2154; 4(1) 2016;PP29-40
27. Debasish Pradhan*, R K Pradhan, G Tripathy, S. Pradhan; Inhibition of proteasome activity the dietary flavonoid uercetin breast cancer cells and Xenografts. JYP; PUBMED; 0975-14837(3);225-233; 2015 , 1.113
28. D Pradhan, G Tripathy.In vitro antibreast cancer activity of Limonia acidissima against MCF-7 cell lines.WJPPS, 2278-4357; 4(04); 2015, 2.786
29. S Pradhan, R Mohapatra, D.Pradhan; Ethnomedicinal plants of Odisha used against Breast Cancer- A review; IJCPRR 2395-3306, 1(2);pg.38-42; 2015 -2016
30. D Pradhan, G Tripathy; Screening of in vivo Limonia acidissima against MCF7 Cell Lines.
IJTPR, India0975-5160, 7(2); pp.100-104; 2015; .656
31. D. Pradhan*, G. Tripathy, R. Mohapatra, S. Pradhan; Ethnophamacological approach in extraction….bioactive compounds, IJTPR, India; 0975-51607(1);pg.42-49;2015; .656
32. D Pradhan, G Tripathy;In-vitro anti breast cancer activity of Syzigium cumini against MCF-7 cell lines.JIPBS; 2349-27592(2);pg.119-124; 2015;
33. D.Pradhan; Pharmacological effect of Sapindus trifoliatusmammary cell proliferation. AJPP(Academic Journal), 1996-08168,(1), Pg 455-463,8 2014, .675
34. Gitanjali tripathy*, Debasish pradhan; Estimation of immunomodulatory activity of limonia acidissima linn; AJPCR 0974-2441, 7(1) pg.219-221;2014, .786
35. D Pradhan*, and G Tripathy; Effect of Sapindus trifoliatus Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines; RJPBCS0975-8585, 5(1);pg.845-852; 2014;.986
36. A Panda, S Rath, D Pradhan, A.M,B K G,N N Bala ; Hepatoprotective activity and acute toxicity of Anoectochilusformosanus hayata;IJPPS,;0975-1491;.6(2);Pg.617621;2014.
37. D. Pradhan* and G. Tripathy; Antiproliferative Activity of Trapa Acornis; Breast Cancer Cell Lines.IJPSR2320-5148 5(6):pg.2238-2243; 2014.
38. P Sahoo, D M Kar, D Pradhan, Pharmacological efficacy of Argemone mexicana induced duodenal ulceration in rats , IJMS0019-5359, 65(3); Pg 92-99; 2014.
39. P K Mahapatra, D Pradhan; Relaxant effects of L acidissima (pulp) on guinea pig tracheal chain and its possible mechanism(s)IJPPS ELSEVIER, 0975-14916(5)Pg 257-263;2014.
40. A Panda, S Rath, D Pradhan, A.M,B K G,N N Bala; Hepatoprotective Activity of Whole Part of the Plant Cuscuta reflexa Roxb…. Models. IJPCR. 0975 1556;6(2),127-132,;2014.
41. A Panda, S Rath, D Pradhan, A.M,B K G,N N Bala, Hepatoprotective activity of leaves of C magna(lour) DC….rat models, IAJPR, 2231-6876 4(2)Pg.125-131,2014.
42. Gitanjali Tripathy*, Debasish Pradhan; Evaluation of in-vitro Immunomodulatory activity of Beta vulgaris; AJPCR;0974-24416(1); pg.370-377; 2013.
43. Shyamalendu Tripathy, Debasish Pradhan, B Tripathy; Antiarthritic evaluation of Crateva religiosa extracts;AJPCT,2321-2748, 1(4), pg.370-377, 2013, .
44. D. Pradhan, G. Tripathy, S Patnaik, Screening of anti-proliferative effect of Limonia acidissima Linn. against breast cancer cell lines AJPP1996-0816 6(7), Pg 468-473, Feb 2012.
45. D. Pradhan, G. Tripathy; S Patnaik. Anticancer Activity of Limonia acidissima against Cancer Cell Lines.; Tropical Journal of Pharma.Res.1596-59963,Issue 3,pg.413-419 July 2012.
46. SP Rao1*, D Pradhan1, Antiulcer Activity of Smilax zeylanica Linn; Inventi Impact: Ethnopharmacology, 0976-7568;6(1),pg.30-32, 2012.
47. M S Karchuli, D Pradhan, Immunomodulatory potential of Leucas Cephalotes spreng.Inventi Impact: Ethnopharmacology, 0976-7568;6(1) 2012.
48. M A Khan, D Pradhan, Antiurolithic activity Digera Muricata..in ratsInventi rapid, Molecular pharmacology, 0976-3956, 1;2012.
49. MdAz Khan*, D Pradhan. Antiurolithc activity of Ceropegia bulbosa extract in rats;Der Pharmacia Sinica, 0976-8688;3(1):pg.148-152, ; 2012.
50. Karchuli MS1*, Pradhan D1; Immunomodulatory Activity of Plumbago zeylanica Extract;;Inventi Impact: Ethnopharmacology,0976-7568;I(1), pg.16-18, 2012.
51. S Prakash Rao1*, D Pradhan Protective Potential of Flucourtia indica..Ulcer Inventi Impact: Ethnopharmacology, 0976-7568;1(1), pg.19-21, 2012..214
52. Md A Khan*, D.Pradhan. Antiurolithc activity of Digera muricata Extract in Rats ; Inventi rapid, Molecular pharmacology, 0976-3956; 1;2012.
53. Rath B.P., Pradhan D; Antidepressant activity of Linum usitatissimum;IJPPR; 0975-4873; 1(2); pg.18-21, 2012.
54. M S Krchuli1*;D Pradhan;Curcuma amada Roxb. Rhizome Extract Modulates Cellular And Humoral Immune System. Pharmacology Online, Spain 1827-8620,3; pg.947-952; 2011.
55. Md A Khan,D Pradhan. Antiurolithic activity of Ageratum conzoides extract in rats.PharmacologyOnline, Spain, 1827-8620;3: Pg.953-958, 2011.
56. S tripathy, S Parchuri, D Pradhan, Preliminary investigation of H enneaspermus. Int Jour of Univ Pharmacy and Life Sc., 2249-6793, 1(2),.Pg.239-248; 2011
57. S Tripathy, D pradhan, M anjanaAntitumor and anti-arthritic potential of A. Baccifera Linn.; IJPBS; 0975-62991(3);PP.1-7; 2010.
58. D Pradhan,V Joshi, G Tripathy; Anticancer effect of S Trifoliatus on human breast cancer cell lines ; IJPBS;0975-6299; 1(1),;Pg.1-9.; 2010.
59. S tripathy, D Pradhan, M Anjana; Anti-inflammatory and antiarthritic potential of Ammania Baccifera Linn. IJPBS; 0975-6299; 1(3);pg.1-7; 2010.
60. P.K Sahoo, K.M Padhy ,D.Pradhan ,G.Tripathy, R B , S.P,S K Sahoo; Antidiabetic and antioxidant… Sapindus trifoliatus linn.; IJPBS; 0975-6299; 1(2),pp1-7; 2010.
61. P K Sahoo, D Pradhan, P Behera; Pharmacological intervention…..adenosine receptors in diabetic neuropathic pain; JPR; 2321- 4988; 3(8),Pg.1798-1802,;2010.
62. P K Sahoo, D Pradhan, P Behera; Neuroprotective effect of B Monnierri…… receptor in diabetic neuropathic pain.; JPR 2321- 4988; 3(8)Pg.1806-1809,;2010.
63. D Pradhan,P K Panda, GTripathy; Pharmacological evaluation of S trifoliatus…(EAC) tumor bearing mice; IJTPR0975-5160; 1(2),pg.44-46,2010.
64. S.Tripathy*, S. P. S, D. Pradhan, S. S and D. K. S; Evaluation of antiarthritic potential of Hybanthus enneaspermus; AJPP;1996-0816;3(12). pp. 611-614, Dec- 2009.
65. D.Pradhan,P.K.Panda, G.Tripathy,; Evaluation of immunomodulatory activity of C. guianensis Aubl. Flowers in rats.;Natural Product Radiance- NISCAIR; 0976-0504; 8;pg.37-42.; Feb2009.
66. D.Pradhan, P.K.Panda,G. Tripathy; Wound-healing activity of v. arborea buch.-ham, in wister ratsNatural Product Radiance- NISCAIR; 0976-0504 8,(1)Pg.6-11; 2009.
67. B.P.Rath*, D.Pradhan; Antidepressant activity of Juglans regia. Fruit extract;IJTPR; 0975-5160; 1,(1) pg. 24–26.; Feb.2009; 1.114
68. D. Pradhan, V.Joshi and G.Tripathy; Anticancer Effect Of Sapindus Trifoliatus On Human Breast cancer Cell Lines;IJPBS;0974-6943; 1(1)Pg.1-9;2009;
69. D.Pradhan, P.K.Panda, G.Tripathy, J R N; Anticancer activity of biflavonoids….cancer cell lines.Journal of Pharmacy Research 2321- 4988; 2,(5);pg.40-45; 2009.
70. D.Pradhan, P.K.Panda, G.Tripathy; Antitumor activity of ethanolic extracts of the flowers of plant C.guianensis on Ehrlich Ascites Carcinoma in mice; Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol; 0973-2381; 10(1); pg.111-116; 2009.
71. D.Pradhan, P.K.Panda, G.Tripathy; Hepatoprotective CCL4 hepatotoxic rats.; Adv.Pharmacol. Toxicol.;0973-2381; 10(1);pg..43-48;2009.
72. D. Pradhan*, P.K.Panda & G.Tripathy Evaluation of S. trifoliatus for its antiurolithic activity in albino rats, Int. J. Pharmacol. Biol. Sci.; 0973-6808; 2(2); pg.97-101, 2008.
73. B BSubudhi, D Pradhan, D B, P K P , P Mishra;Synthesis and antiulcer activity studies of 2-(1’-..Phenylbenzoic acids; IJPS; 0250-474X;70(3);Pg.381-383; 2008.
74. D Pradhan ,P K Panda,GTripathy, N parida;Anticonvulsant activity of aqueous extract of Sapindustrifoliatus fruits; Adv. PharmacolToxicol; 0973-2381; 9(2);pg.155-159, 2008
75. D .Pradhan, J. Roul, P.Mishra; Anticonvulsant activity of of the plant B.hispida(Thunb.) Cogn fruits extract.; Indian Drugs 0019-462X; 44 (6); pg.444-448.;2007;
76. D. Pradhan,G. Tripathy,S .Panda,P.S, R.N.Sahu; Study of anti-ulcer activity of leaves of cassia mimosoides; Hamdardmeus,Pakistan;0250-7188; 50,(1)pg.147-150;2007
77. D.Pradhan, P.K.Panda ,P.Sunita; Hepatoprotective activity of flowers of Butea monospermae for its hepatic damage.,; Drug lines- 0972-4281; 7(2),Pg.32-34.; Apr2005;
78. D.Pradhan,P.K.Panda, P.Sunita; Hepatoprotective activity of Cuscuta reflexa for its liver damage in rats. Hamdard Medicus; 0250-7188; XL.8 (1); pg.129-131; Mar-2005.
79. D M Kar,B K N, D Pradhan, S,G K D; Analgesic and antipyretic activity of fruits of Martynia annua Linn.; Hamdard Medicus0250-7188; XLVII(1) Pg.32-35; 2004;
80. D.Pradhan*,G.Tripathy ,B.B.S, P.K.P , P.Mishra;Drug design of antineoplastic (EAC) tumor bearing mice.; JTR Chem; 0971-6408;14(1) pp.57-61;2007.
81. D Pradhan, PKP,G Tripathy,BBS; Induction of Zinc ethanol treated rats; JTR Chem0971-6408; 14(1),pg.62-69, ;2007
82. D Bhatta* S.Sahu, B.B.Subudhi,, D.Pradhan; Synthesis of some 2-(R1R2)-potent antifungal agents.;JTR Chem; 0971-6408 11(2) pg.42-45; 2005.
83. S Nayak, D Bhatta, B BSubudhi, D Pradhan; Synthesis Characterization of 1,3,4 Oxathiazole; JTRChem; 0971-6408; 12(1) ; pg 37-41,2005
84. D.Pradhan, P.K.Panda, D.M.Kar; Study of antiulcer activity of roots of Triumfetta rhomboidea; Journal of Sc. & Pharmacy; 4(1);. pp. 44-46; (2004).
85. D Pradhan, P K Panda, P S,D M K,S K S,S B P; Studies on Harmful effects..human healthcare system, JTR Chem; 0971-6408; 10(1);pg.25-32,; 2003
86. D M Kar,S K S, D Pradhan, G K Dash,P K Mishro; Synthesis, antimicrobial activity of some isatinoid compounds; JTR Chem; 0971-6408; 10(1);pg.20-24,; 2003
87. B.B.Subdhi*,D. Pradhan, P.K.P; Thiazolidinones antidiabetic agents; JTR Chem; 0971-6408; 12(2); pg.121-128, 2005
Dr. Prasanta Sahoo:Pharmacological interventions of some potential herbal drugs targeted at Adenosine receptors in diabetic neuropathic pain.
Dr. Gitanjali Tripathy: Evaluation of antibreast cancer and immunomodulatory activities of some selected herbal drugs in various models.
Dr. Shyamalendu Tripathy: Pharmacological intervention of some herbal extracts acting as antiarthritic and anti-inflammatory agents.
Dr. Manavendra Singh Karchuli: Evaluation of immunomodulatory activities of some selected herbal drugs in in-vitro and in-vivo model.
Dr. S Prakash Rao: Developments of some herbal formulations and their pharmacological investigations against peptic ulcer and hepatotoxic animals in in-vivo models
Dr. Azaz Khan:Studies and evaluation of herbal plants used as antiurolithic activity in different animal models.
Dr. PrasantaKu. Mohapatra: Relaxant effect of some herbal plants on Guinea pig tracheal chains and its possible mechanisms
Dr. Satyajeet Sahu: Natural formulations containing flavonoids inhibits cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-Lipoxygenase inflammation in various models.
Dr. Amaresh Panda: Formulation development and pharmacological investigation of selected potential herbal drugs acting against hepatotoxicity.
Dr. Bibhuti Prasad Rath : Evaluation of novel neuroprotective approach based on potential herbal drugs with special reference to antidepressant activity.
Mr.Shaktiprasad Pradhan: (Submitted)- Isolation and Characterization of molecules obtained from medicinal plants acting against breast cancer.
Miss Bandana Behera: (Submitted) – Study of Green synthesis of magnetite herbal nanoparticles targeted to breast cancer cells and their cytotoxic effect.
1) Pharmacological screening of some selected herbal drugs acting as cytotoxic agent with special reference to breast cancer. (During 2011-2013 By UGC New Delhi) -01 Lakh.
2) G. Tripathy: Evaluation of anti-breast cancer and immunomodulatory activities of some selected herbal drugs in various models by DST-INSPIRE New Delhi; DST/ INSPIRE Fellowship/ 2010/ 208- 14 lakh
3) Research Award (RA): Screening of some potential herbal drugs acting as cytotoxic in various Breast cancer models in-vivo and in-vitro: During 2016-18 By UGC, New Delhi, RA F.30 79/ 2016(SA-II) Dtd. 31-3-2017.- Rs. 26,35,668 /- Lakh
4) PDF: Multifunctional microparticulate pulmonary delivery for lung cancer treatment: During 2016-18 By UGC New Delhi, -24 Lakh. F.5.68. 2016 (IC)
5) Shaktiprasad Pradhan: Isolation & Characterization of molecules obtained from medicinal plants acting against breast cancer By ICMR, New Delhi, Govt. of India.-14 Lakh SRF/01/2018/SBHSR Dtd 14-3-2018.
6) D. Pradhan & Ranjit Mahapatra: Search of Natural Estrogen from ethnomedicinal plants of Odisha and their use against various models of Breast Cancer: During 2013-2016 By UGC New Delhi.- 14 Lakh
7) International Conference on Nanomedicine Diagnostics & Theranostics in Cancer worth Rs. 40,000/- by ICMR Delhi.
8) Bandana Behera- JRF/SRF: Study of green synthesis magnetide nanoparticles on targeted breast cancer cells and their cytotoxic effects- DST Inspire 2019- New Delhi, Govt. of India- 23 Lakhs
9) Targeted delivery of green synthesized nanomaterials & their importance in 21st century from 7th-11th July 2021 (ELEMENTARY) & 9th-13th Nov. 2021 (ADVANCED)- 1.86 Lakhs
• ATAL-FDP (Elementary) 7-11th July 2021 conducted by Dr. D Pradhan at UDPS, Utkal University as a speaker on “GreenNano-technology in Targeted drug delivery system”
• AAPS, Denver, USA in Nov. 2016 on “Induction of apoptosis with dried fruit pulp of Limonia acidisima by caspase dependent and mitochondrial pathway in human breast cancer cell”
• Kandy University, Srilanka on March 2nd, 2015 on “Why, Breast Cancer?”
• CTDDR, CDRI, Lucknow on 27-2-2016.
• At Pharmacy Dept. , Govt. Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar 28-07-2018: on “Pharmacogenomics”
• Pharmacy Council of India sponsored “Transforming the faculty” Columbia College of Pharmacy, Raipur, CG in 15-12-2018 on “Bridging gap between theory & amp; practice in pharmacology”
• DST Sponsored National Seminar organised by Columbia Institute of Pharmacy Raipur, Chhatisgarh on 19-10-2018- “Investigation of ethano-medicinal Plants used by ethnic group of Chhatisgarh”
• AICTE sponsored National seminar by Columbia Institute of Pharmacy Raipur on dtd.20-10-2013- on “Emerging Trends and Innovation in Drug Delivery and Pharmaceutical Sciences”
• PharmaNext at Nepal, Kathmandu Theme-Recent advances in Pharmaceutical Science: Transforming Knowledge from Education to Practice on dtd. 25-12-2012: on “Evaluation of antioxidant, anti-tumour and immunomodulatory activities of beta vulgaris”.
• UDPS Pharmacon, Utkal University on theme Nanomedicine in diagnostics & Theranostics in Cancer Dt. 09-03-2018 on “Herbal nanomedicine for theranostics in cancer.
• UGC JRF Award by University Grants Commission in 2007.
• PhD Awarded fromUtkal University
• Raman Post Doc Fellowship award for USA By University Grant Commission, New Delhi
• Research Award from University Grant Commission, New Delhi
• Sikhyak Shree award from Indo Nepal Samrastha Organization
• Best Paper award from APTI -2017
• Best poster Presentation PharmaNutrition Singapore 2013
• An International ConferenceICMR & RMRC, BBSR & NAVBD India organized on dtd. 9-8-2019 at its 14th International Conference on “Vectors and Vector Borne Diseases “.
• National conference 19th Odisha Bigyan O’ Paribesh Congress organized theme on dt. 25-11-2017- Science & Technology for Environmental Security on “Immunity and Immunology”at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
• National conference 21ST Odisha Bigyan O’ Paribesh Congress organized theme on dt. 24-11-2018 Science & Technology for Environmental Security on “Toxicology in Current Science”at SOA University, Bhubaneswar.
• National conference Papers Presentation for Conferences theme Pharma Vision 2020: Pharmacists for Healthy India dt. 22/12/2017 Organized By IPC 69TH, CHANDIGARH on “Evaluation of immunomodulatory activity of Couropita Aubl. flowers in rats”
• ELSEVIER for its Pharmanutrition at Singapore organized an International Conferences on dated 15-17th April 2013 “Antiproliferative & antioxidant activity of Beta vulgaris against Ehrlich Escites Carcinoma in swiss albino mice”.
• The International Conference organised by ISE, India School of Natural Product Studies, Jadavpur University Kolkatta on theme (17-19 Feb., 2012): The future of ancient system of Medicine on “Traditional Medicines and Globalization-The future of ancient system of Medicine”.
• The International Conference organised by ISE, India School of Natural Product Studies, Jadavpur University Kolkatta on theme(17-19 Feb., 2012): The future of ancient system of Medicine on “Traditional Medicines and Globalization-The future of ancient system of Medicine”.
Drug Distribution, Food Distribution in need to poor, Talks in Conference and conducted Conference, Health Check-up Camps are conducted many times.
• Conducted One day International webinar on “A Green Technology for Development of Curcuminoid Extracts as an Anticancer Agents” dtd. 27th July 2021 at Utkal University Speaker- Prof. Pharkphoom Panichayupakaranant from Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
• Conducted International conference on “Nanomedicine in Diagnostics & Theranostics in Cancer” dtd. 9-11th March 2018 at Utkal University.
• Conducted one day Seminar on “CRISPER a genome cutting edge technology” seminar talk by Abhisek Acharya, from German Space/ Institute on Dtd. 06-01-2020 organised by Division of Pharmacology, UDPS, Utkal University.
• Conducted one day Seminar by Dr. Nalini Ranjan Nayak, Director of ELPIS Pharma & Glo Care Pharma, Ethiopia an international figure on “Global Pharma Looks on the Perspectives of Indo-Africa Relations” Dtd. 16th March 2021.