M A: Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (AIHCA)
M.A: History (Modern India)
|1||UGC-JRF in Archaeology 2001.
UGC-JRF in History 2008.
UGC Research Award 2003 to 2004.
|2||Sikhyajoti Sanman 2018 by Utkal Mail on 23 January 2018.|
|3||Sikhyajoti Sanman 2018 by Utkal Mail on 23 January 2018.|
|4||Sikhyashree Sanman 2017 by the Biswabani 13 December 2017.|
|5||Sikhyashree Sanman 2017 by the Biswabani 13 December 2017.|
|6||UGC-JRF in History 2008.|
|7||UGC Research Award 2003 to 2004|
|8||UGC-JRF in Archaeology 2001.|
|Research Scholar||January, 2003-2004|
|Lecturer||August 2004 continuing…|
|Part of the Departmental Excavation Project at Norisho||2009-13|
- Applied Science in Archaeology
- Proto-History of India
- Art and Architecture of Odisha
- Economic History of Ancient India
- History Seminar on the topic “Klinga War” Organized by History dept. of Sri Baneswar Degree Collage, Bentapur, BrahmanSarangi, Balianta,Khordha, deliver a speech as Chief speaker, on 1st September 2018.
- A Talk on “GANDHI-HIS LIFE AND WORK “as The Part of Celebration Of Mahatma Gandhi’s 150 Birth Anniversary at Rama Devi Women’s University, Bhubaneswar, Deliver a speech as Chief speaker, On 8th September 2018.
- History Seminar on the topic ‘ASOKA’ Organized by History dept. Madhusudana Dev Degree Collage of Science & Education.Patia, Bhubaneswar deliver a speech as Chief speaker, 12thJanuary 2019.
- Webinar E.PATHACHAKRA SERISE ‘Neolithic and Chalcolithic Culture in Odisha ’Organized by department of History. R.C.M Science Collage Khallikote, Ganjam, resource person. Google Meet Link:https://meet.goole.com/vmk-tjhp-cnh, on 30th August 2020 at: 12.noon (Sunday).
Different Dimensions of Jain Chaumukha, National Seminar National Seminar Resent Perspective on Jain Art and Architecture of Eastern India, organised by Jain Chair Utkal University of Culture ,12th and 13th April 2022.
- Neolithic-Chalcolithic Culture and Possible Link for Development of Urban Centres in Odisha, One Day National Seminar On Reconstruction of Early History of Odisha Pre and Proto History, One Day National Seminar On Reconstruction of Early History of Odisha Pre and Proto History, 19thDecember 2021.
Use of Scientific Technology in field of Archaeological Research of Odisha.Seminar Reprocessing Functional Data by a Factor Model Approach in Different Research Disciplines, Organised by National Vocational Training and Technology Research Institute Dhanbad Jharakahand in association with Next World Development Society Jharakhand ,08.01.2022.
How to Understand the Existence of Different Kind of Thought Process While Writing History, Organised by Murarka College, Sultanganj in Association With Touncan Research &Development 4th and 5th April,2022.
Neolithic-Chalcolithic Culture and Possible Link for Development of Urban Centres in Odisha, One Day National Seminar On Reconstruction of Early History of Odisha Pre and Proto History, One Day National Seminar On Reconstruction of Early History of Odisha Pre and Proto History, 19thDecember 2021.
- Traces of Buddhism in Haryana, 6th Haryana History Congress, 11th -12th December, 2021.
- Multi Disciplinary Approach in the field of Archaeological Research in Odisha, ICSRD Sponsored Multidisciplinary International Seminar On Fundamental Applied and Innovative Research Techniques: Global Issues in Current Technical Research Scenario (Fairt-Gictrs 2021), Sri Jagataguru Renukacharya College of Science, Atrs &Commerce Bengalur Karnatak in Association with Toucan Research and Development Dhanabada,Jharakhanda, 24th &25th March 2021.
- Cross Cultural Currents and Interaction of Neolithic People of Eastern India, Multidisciplinary National Seminar On Innovation for Sustainability and Growth in Santhal Pargana (MNSISGSP-2021) A.N. College, Dumka in Association with Toucan Research and Development, 24th &25th March 2021.
- Contribution of Haryana to the field of Archaeological Research of India. Haryana, Haryana History Congress, 25th &26th December, 2020.
- Cultural Humanism versus Clash of Civilization International Conference on topic Reconstruction of Indian History: Society & Religion Organized by P.G.Department of History Berhampur University, Berhampur-Odisha, India-760007, from 14.02.2020 to 15.02.2020.
- Assimilation of Buddhist Remains, International Conference Buddhism: Its Role as Cultural Connect, Social Bridge and Source of International peace. Organised by P.G.Department of Odia, Centre of Excellence in Language, Literature and Culture ,Utkal University Vani Vihar.Bhubaneswar, Adikabi Chair of Odia Studies ,CIL/SLL & CS,JNU,New Delhi & Kalinga Institute of Indo-Pacific Studies(KIIPS),Bhubaneswar Supported by ICSSR,WB-RUSSA-COE ,Convocation Hall: Panthanivasha ,Bhubaneswar 8TH -9TH February 2020.
- Asuradhip of Kanchila A Cross Examination of Chalcolithic Finding Near Golobai,Odisha History Congress 41st Annual Session, U.N. Autonomous College of Science and Technology, Adaspur,Cuttack. ,1- 2 February 2020.
- Stupa built by Ashok Inspired from Megalithic Burial of South India: An Analysis, South Indian History Congress ,40th Annual Session ,History Wing ,DDC and Department of History,Annamalai University, Chidambaram ,Tamilnadu. 31 January-02 February, 2020.
- New Findings and interpretations of Herostones, Indian History Congress 80th Session Kannur University, Kannur, Kerala, in Section V: Archaeology, 28th -30th December, 2019.
- Social Composition Of Paiks, National Seminar Organized by P.G. Department of History, Utkal University in collaboration with Saheed Jayee Rajguru Foundation ,New Delhi, on the topic Resisting Dominance; Situating Khurda in Early Anti-Colonial Resistance1804 ,presented paper titled 07.04.2019.
- Chalcolithic site Asuradhipa: Sankuda Ganjam,Odisha,National Seminar Organized by P.G. Department of History, Berhampur University on the topic Culture Through the Age under the World Bank Funded Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equityin ,26-27 February 2019.
- Chalcolithic Site KichakahudaTangi, Cuttack, 40th Annual Session of Odisha History Congress, organized by Department of History, at K.T.S Collage Narendrapur, Berhmpur,Ganjam, 27-28 January, 2019.
- New Facets of Archaeology of North Odisha,ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar Entitled “Mapping the Future Human: An Anthropological Perspective “Jointly Organized by The Department of Anthropology and Department of History Fakir Mohan Autonomous Collage Balasore, Odisha, On 18th– 19thJanuary 2019.
- Bilingual Inscriptions Telgu Odia on Nagarihill Athagarhpatna Ganjam. 43th Annual Session of Andhra Pradesh History Congress Organized by S.K.V.T. Collage, Rajamahendravaram, Andhrapradesha, on 5th -6th January 2019.
- Discovery of New Fort in North Odisha,National Seminar on Revisiting Odisha’s Past: New Historical Perspectives, P.G.Department of History, Utakal University Vani vihar Bhubaneswar, Held on 21st April 2018.
- New Lights on Maritime History of Odisha: A study Of Text and Context, International Conference on Indian Trade and Commerce: Past, Present and Future, organized by Institute of Media Studies and Kaling Media Centre held at Bhubaneswar India, on 17-19 March 2018.
- New Thought in Archaeological Research, 39th Annual Session of Odisha History Congress, organized by Department of History, Government College Autonomous, Bhawanipatana,Kalahandi on 27-28 January ,2018.
- Indo-Japan Relation in Trajectory of History, International Seminar on Indian-Japan Relations: Issue and Challenges, Jointly organized by Post-Graduate Department of Political Science And Japanese Language Pilot Project P,G,Department of Anthropology ,Utkal University ,Bhubaneswar India, on 16th February 2018.
- Gandhi Model of Economy has Relevance in Solving Present Problem of Unemployment National seminar on Gandhi Today organized, Utakal University, Bhubaneswar Odisha 30, and January 2018.
- New Thought in Archaeological Research, 39th Annual Session of Odisha History Congress, organized by Department of History, Government College Autonomous, Bhawanipatana,Kalahandi on 27-28 January ,2018 .
- Narasighpatana Puri District Finding Spot of A Telugu Inscription,42nd Annual Session of Andhra Pradesh History Congress, organized by Department of History Sri Y.N.College, Narsapur on 6th-7th January,2018.
- Chalcolithic Archaeology of Odisha A Bird Eye View, Indian History Congress 78th Session Jadavpur University Kolkata 28-30 December 2017.
- Chalcolithic Culture : A study of Odisha,National seminar on History Culture and Archaeology of North Odisha organized by Department of History,Oupada College, Oupada,Balasore, on 19th November 2017.
- Literature and Archaeology, National Workshop on Evolution of Odia Prose and Its Structure, organized by Post-Graduate Department of Odia, Utakal University, Bhubaneswar on 26-27 August 2017.
- History of Labour Migration in India With Example of Condition of Labour in South Africa During Gandhi Visited to South Africa, On UGC Sponsored National Seminar Socio Cultural Aspects of Labour Migration in Odisha: A Historical Perspective, Department of History Berhampur University, 25th -26th March 2017.
- Historical prospective of protection of heritage, past, present and future, International Conference on Indian Cultural Heritage, Past, Present and Future. Jointly hosted by Utkal University and Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar, 18-20 March 2017.
- Women in the art of world before Reaching at cross Road, National Seminar on Women at Crossroads, by P.G. department Public Administration Utkal University, held on 21 February, 2017.
- Dhauli and Daya Valley new perspective in Archaeological Research, 38th Odisa History Congress, Utkal University Vanivihar, on 28-29 January 2017.
- Influence of Eastern Ganga of Odisha as Reflecting in the Gratesvartemple Inscription of Alguma,AndhraPradeshaHistory Congress, Department of History College U.G and P.G Autonomous Anatapur, Andhrapradesh,on 7th and 8th January 2017.
- Chalcothic site of Mahanadi Delta with reference to Daya Valley, Indian History Congress, Tiruantapuram,Kerala 28th,29th ,and 30th Dec.2016.
- Cultural tradition of snake worship in Odisha special reference of Astikajaratakaru, U.G.C.Sponsored National Seminars, on Religious Traditions and Indian Culture, Jayadeba College, Naharakanta, Bhubaneswar, 11th-12th December 2016.
- Chalcothic sites of Daya Valley, National Seminar on ancient coins, Seals and Sealing of Chhatisgarh, Techniques, Distribution and importance in Indian History organized by Directorate of Culture and Archaeology Chhattisgarh, Raipur. 16 to 18 September 2016.
- Mortuary Practice of the Tribes of Western Odisha, U.G.C.Sponsored National Seminar, on Tradition, Fair and festival of Western Odisha, Panchayat collage Baragada, 10th– 11th September 2016.
- International conference on India & Ceylon, Kalinga-Lanka Reviving Old Linkages and Exploring New Opportunities. Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 20th to 22th, February 2016.
- Buddhism in Daya Valley National Seminar on “Recent Researches in Indian Archaeology with special reference to Buddhist Art and Architecture, Organized by Directorate of Culture and Archaeology, Government of Chhatisgarh, at Raipur. February 2016,
- A comparative study of Chalcolithic Cultures of Ganjam and Baleswar, Orissa History Congress XXXVII, Paradeep College, Paradeep, 30th-31th January 2016.
- Historicity of Madala Panji, UGC Sponsored National Seminar Dept of History Berhampur ,University of Berhampur On Understanding Society and Culture of Odisha through Literature, on 8th and 9th November 2015
- Chalcolithic Settlements of Odisha An Anthropological Study with reference to Coastal Odisha,Indian Anthropology Congress- 2015 ( 12th INCAA Congress) Organized by the Dept of Anthropology Utkal University Bhubaneswar and SCSTRTI Govt of Odisha Bhubaneswar under the aegis of Indian National Confederation and Academy of Anthropologists 21st to 23rd February 2015.
- Golobai,Harirajpur and Haladipada Triangle of Chalcolitic sites in Costal Odisha, Indian History Congress, 76th session, University, Of Gaur Banga,Malda, West Bengal, 27-29 December, 2015,
- The Myth and reality of Origin and Antiquity of Jagannath,U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar, on History and Culture of Shree Jagannath its Impact on Socio Religious and Political Life of the People of Odisha, Dept. of History,Laskhminarayana Sahu Mahavidyalaya,Jagatpur,Cuttack, 20th and 21st Sept.2015.
- Women Represented in Sculpture of Odisha, National Seminar on Woman in Odishan History P.G.Dept. Of History Utkal University Vanivihar Bhubaneswar 22-23 February2015.
- Chalcolithic Culture of Lower Rusikulya Valley, Odisha History Congress, Kendrapada College, 31st Jan-1stFeb, 2015.
- Duburakuda an Archaeological site on the Western Tip of the Chillika, Odisha History congress, Kitt University, Bhubaneswar, 22-23 Feb. 2014.
- 2NDInternational conference on Buddhist Heritage of Odisha, Situating Odisha in Global Perspective Udayagiri, Odisha, Department of Tourism and Culture, Government of Odisha, 1st to 3rdFebruary 2014.
- Chalcolithic sites in and Around Jatani Odisha History Congress, Vol. XXXIV, V.N. College, Jajpur Road, 16-17 Feb. 2013.
- Chalcolithic Sites of Odisha Beyond and Between Golabai and Harirajpur Indian History Congress Ravenshaw University Cuttack, 28-30 December 2013.
- Archaeology of Budhism Phenomena of Hero Stone & its Association in Buddhist Site of Daya Valley,1st International conference on Buddhist Heritage of Odisha: situating Odisha in the Global perspective, Udayagiri, Department of Tourism and Culture, Government of Odisha, 1st to 3rdFebruary, 2013.
- Cult Motifs of Odishan Temples and its Historical Background ,UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Decorative Motifs of Odishan Temples organized by dept of History Jawaharlal Nehru College Vanavihar Kouanpal Cuttack Odisha India 26th & 27th February 2012.
- Antiquity of Biswanatha Hill, A Religious Synthesis. Odisha History Congress, Vol. XXXIII, P.G. Department of History. Berhampur University, Ganjam 21st& 22ndJan, 2012.
- Archaeological Monuments in and around Ghoradia, Odisha History Congress Vol. XXXII Department of History B J B Autonomous College Bhubaneswar 26th & 27th February 2011.
- Martial Tradition depicted in the Monuments of Bhubaneswar, National Seminar Indian Culture Science and Technology through the Ages with special emphasis on Odisha, in P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, 2011.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar, Department of History, U.N. Autonomous College, Adaspur, Cuttack in Collaboration with P.G. Dept. of AIHCA, Utkal University on Topic “Analyzing Social History of resistance against dominance in the 20th Century Orissa : A case study of Mahima Dharma, 30-31 October 2010.
- Construction of Jagannath Temple; Myth and Reality, UGC sponsored National Seminar, Department of History, Banki Autonomous College, Banki, 2010.
- Kurkhi Mundia – A place of Archaeological Importance, Orissa History Congress, XXXI Ispat Autonomy College, Roukela, 26th& 27th Feb. 2010.
- Archaeological mounds of Daya Valley, Orissa History Congress, Vol. XXX, V.N. College, Jajpur Road, 17th& 18th 2009.
- Herostone of Daya valley, Orissa History Congress, Department of History, Sailabala Women’s College, Cuttack, 19th& 20th Jan. 2008.
- Hero Stone of Tipuri, Orissa History Congress, Vol. XXIX, Dept. of History Fakir Mohan Autonomous College, Balasore, 3rd – 4th February 2007.
- Lost Glory of the Prachi Valley, National seminar UGC Dept of History U N College of Science & technology Prachi jnanapitha Adaspur Cuttack Topic- Incredible Prachi Valley its Monuments & tourism possibilities, on 9&10 December, 2006.
- Contribution of Western Scholars to the intellectual awareness of Orissa’s. The cultural Heritage, National Seminar Intellectual Tradition of Odisha Ancient to Modern Time P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, 2006.
- Orissan History Congress XXVIII, P.G. Dept. of History, Berhampur University, Berhampur, 28-29 Dec. 2005.
- Importance of Historical Information Utilized in Modern Management, UGC sponsored National Seminar, at U.N. College, Adaspur, Cuttack, on History: one of the essential fundamentals of Modern Management, 26th& 27th Nov. 2005.
- Chalcolithic Site Kichakahuda Tangi Cuttack, Edited by Ketan Kumar Mishra,Reflectivity , Multidisciplinary Edited Book, Toucan Research and Development #4,Azad Nagar BH-DHN-828104,Jharkhand ,India.ISBN: 978- 81-952582-2-2,P.17-25,2022.
- In View of New Finding of Chalcolithic Site in the Village Lokapal,Kanasha,PuriAn Analysis of Artefacts Found from Exploration and Excavated Sites on Daya Valley, International Journal for Research and Studies ,February -2022, Touncan Research &Development,ISSN No 2395-6984,Volume-XIV ISSUE-1,P.31-35, February -2022.
- Chalcolithic Sites in Bahuda River Valley: South Part of Odisha and North Part of Andhra Pradesh,Indian Research Bulletin Volume-XXXII Issue-IV, December -2021. Touncan Research &Development,ISSN No 2348-1315,Ipact Factore 🙁 PREV) UGC SL No: 64684, P.17-20. December -2021.
- Recently Discovered Stone Anchors of Odisha, East Cost of India, Australasian Journal of Maritime Archaeology, Journal of the Australasian Institute for Maritime Archaeology, Co- Author Sila Tirupati and Others ISSN-2652 0508, Volume 44, 2020, P.115-126.
- Contribution of Haryana to the Field of Archaeological Research of India, Indian Research Bulletin, Volume-XXXI, Issue-III, Toucan Research& Development ISSN 23481315, p.36-41, September 2021.
- Multi Disciplinary Approach in the field of Archaeological Research in Odisha, International Journal for Research and Studies, Volume-XIII, ISSSE-II, Toucan Research and Development Dhanabada, Jharakhanda, ISSN-2395-6984, P.25-27, August 2021.
- Tourism Prospective of Smart City Bhubaneswar on Buddhist Cultural Heritage Odisha, Odisha Review, ISSN 0970-8669, Government of Odisha, p.39-41, January, 2020.
- A Preliminary Study of Knobbed ware from Odisha.co-outhers Sila Tripati and others .Man and Environment, Volume XLIV, No1 (January-June 2019).ISSN:0258-0446, p.82-89.2019.
- Newly Discovered Archaeological Sites of Odisha: An Analysis, Odisha Historical Research Journal, Vol. VOI No. 1&2, Odisha State Museum, Bhubaneswar, ISSN0474-7269, 2019, p.-34-46.
- Newly Discovered Rock shelters in Odisha, Odisha Historical Research Journal, Vol. VOI No. 3&4, Odisha State Museum, Bhubaneswar, ISSN0474-7269, P.21-23 2018.
- An Odia Inscription of the Time of Maharaja Divyasimhadeva Anka14,co-author Subratakumar Acharya , Odisha Historical Research Journal,Vol. LuI No. 3&4, Odisha State Museum, Bhubaneswar, ISSN0474-7269, P.21-23,
- Demystifying Asurgarha,Barapali,Odisha.Odisha Historical Research Journal,Vol. LuI No. 3&4, Odisha State Museum Bhubaneswar ,ISSN0474-7269, P.22-28, June 2017.
- Glimpses of Maritime Archaeology of Odisha: The New Findings. Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol-XXX, ISSN 2277-5560, p.89-94, December 2017.
- A Note on Buddhism in Daya Valley, Odisha. Art, Architecture and Archaeology of India. Edited by Mohan Lal Chadhar, New Delhi, and ISBN: 978-93-8183-987-4, p.99. 2017.
- Revisited Golobai, Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol. XXIX, ISSN 2277-5560, p.82-85, December, 2016.
- Heritage of Buddhism in DayaValley.co-author Niranjana Rout ,Odisha Historical Research Journal, Vol. Lu No. 1&2, Odisha State Museum, Bhubaneswar, ISSN 0474-7269, p.73-77, 2016.
- Memorial Stones of Odisha, Daya River Valley, Pratna Bharatam Glory Of Archaeology, Art, Epigraphy And Protection of Cultural Heritage, VOL. 1, ISBN 978-81-7479-189-4,p. 36 -40, 2016.
- Chalcolithic sites between and beyond Golbai and Gopalpur .KALA-VAIBHAVl, Vol.21-22No. 182, Department of Ancient History, Culture and Archaeology Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Khairagarh C.G, ISSN 0975-5756, 2015,p.306-312. (2013-14, 2014-15)
- Archaeology of Buddhism and Its Decline in Daya Valley, Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol. XXVIII, ISSN 2277-5560, p. 157-162, December,2015,
- Bhorasail; Buddhist Monastery in Mythology, Legend and Remains, Prag Samiksha, Vol.III, Issue-1, Jiwaji University, Gwalior Madhya Pradesh. August, P.2015.
- Chalcolithic sites of Odisha beyond and between Golbai and Harirajpur. Odisha Historical Research Journal, Vol. LIV No. 182, Odisha State Museum, ISSN 0474-7269, p. 72- 2015
- New Prospects of Odishan proto-History. Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol. XXVII, ISSN 2277-5560, p. 33-39, Dec. 2014,
- New Discovered Archaeological sites in coastal Odisha, Odisha Review, Government of Odisha, ISSN 0970-8669, p. 61-65, May, 2013.
- Neo-Chalcolithic site on the Mahanadi River system from Baghamari to Banki: Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol. XXVI, December, ISSN 2277-5560, p. 130-135, 2013.
- An Analysis of Archaeological Remains at Badabeguniapada: Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol. XXV, ISSN No. 2277-5560/ISSN 2277-744Y, Jan. 2013, p. 41-43, December 2012.
- Labanagiri finding spot of an Elliptical Chaitya, Journal of Odishan History Congress, Vol. XXIV, Odishan History Congress ,ISSN 7250/249-1973-74, p. 61-63,2011.
- Land as an Asset through the Age and its impact on the Society, Utkal Historical Research Journal, Vol. XXIII, P.G.department of History Utkal University. ISSN 0976-2132, P. 2010.
- Aragarh Hill: An Archaeological Treasure. The Journal of Orissan History Congress, Vol. XX, Odishan History Congress, ISSN 7250/249-1973-74, p.79-82, 2007.
- Parbatia: An archaeological mound at Panikata. UTkal Historical Research Journal, Vol. XIX, P.G. Deptt. Of History, Utkal University, p. 137-140, 2006.
- New Facets of Archaeology of North Odisha.Proceedings of ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar Entitled “Mapping the Future Human: An Anthropological Perspective “Jointly Organized by The Department of Anthropology and Department of History Fakir Mohan Autonomous Collage Balasore, Odisha, Page-175-179, On 18th– 19th January ,2019.
- Archaeological Research: study of New Approach, Proceedings of the Odisha History Congress 39th Annual Session, organized by Department of History, Government College (Autonomous) Bhawanipatana, Kalahandi, p. 135-139,on 27-28 January ,2018.
- Buddhism in Daya Valley, Proceedings of the Seminar on Recent Researches in Indian Archaeology with special reference to the Buddist Art and Architecture, Directorate of Culture And Archaeology Government of Chhattisgarh,Raipur, p.178-185,2018.
- Odisare Buddhadharmararahasya (in odia) Budhhajayanti Bisesank Puspagiri ,Puspagiriparisada ,Ratanagiri ,Jajapur, P.75-77, 2018.
- Influence of Eastern Ganga on Odisha as Reflected in Gartesvar Temple Inscription of Alagum.Proceedings 41th of the Andhra Pradesh History Congress, Ananthapuram, p.249, 2017.
- Dhauli and Daya valley: New Perspective in Archaeological Research. Proceedings of the Odisha History Congress 38th Annual Session, organized by., Post-Graduate Department of History, Utakal University, Bhubaneswar on 28-29 January p. 153-159, 2017.
- A comparative study of Chalcolithic Cultures of Ganjam and Baleswar, Proceedings of Odisha History congress,Paradip Collage, ISSN 2277-7445X, p. 07-09, 30th-31 January 2016.
- Golobai,Harirajpur and Haladipada Triangle of Chalcolitic sites in Costal Odisha, proceedings of Indian History congress, 76th session University of Gour Bang Malda, ISSN2249-1937, p. 734-740, 2015.
- Chalcolithic Culture of Lower RusikulyaValley, proceeding of Odisha History congress, Kendrapara Autonomous Collage, ISSN 2277-7445X, p. 07-09. 31th January-1th February, 2015.
- Duburakuda an Archaeological site on the Western Tip of the Chillika; proceeding of Odisha History congress, Kitt University, ISSN 2277-7445X, p. 128-131, 22-23 Feb. 2014.
- Chalcolithic sites in and Around Jatani; proceedings of Odisha History Congress, Vol. XXXIV, V.N. College, Jajpur Road, ISSN No. 2277-744X, P. 146-147, 16-17 Feb. 2013.
- Antiquity of Biswanatha Hill. A Religious Synthesis; proceedings Odisha History Congress, Vol. XXXIII, P.G. Department of History. Berhampur University, Ganjam, ISSN 2277-744X, p. 73-75, 21st& 22nd Jan. 2012.
- Martial Tradition depicted in the Monuments of Bhubaneswar. On National Seminar “Indian Culture Science and Technology through the Ages” with special emphasis on Odisha, in P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, ISBN, 81-89 726-577, p. 75-80,2011.
- Construction of Jagannath Temple; Myth and Reality: proceedings of the UGC sponsored National Seminar, Department of History, Banki Autonomous College, Bankip. p. 89-90 , 2010,
- Buddhist Triangle on Daya valley Dhauli KirkimundiaAragada A Tourism perceptive proceedings of National Seminar on Archaeology of Chhatisgarh & latest Excavation at Pachrahi, directorate of culture and archaeology Government of Chhatisgarh, Raipur, p. 246-249,2010.
- Kurkhi Mundia – A place of Archaeological Importance, proceeding of the Orissa History Congress, XXXI Ispat Autonomy College, Roukela, 2010. p. 124-127, 26th& 27th Feb.
- Archaeological mounds of Daya Valley: Proceeding Orissa History Congress, Vol. XXX, V.N. College, Jajpur Road, p. 18-21,17th& 18th Jan. 2009.
- Herostone of Daya valley: Proceedings of the Orissa History Congress, Vol. XXIX, Department of History, Sailabala Women’s College, Cuttack, p. 148-152. 19th& 20th Jan. 2008.
- Contribution of Western Scholars to the intellectual awareness of Orissa’s. The cultural Heritage, On National Seminar “Intellectual Tradition of Odisha Ancient to Modern Time” P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, 2006, p. 163-166.
- History: one of the essential fundamentals of Modern Management,Importance of Historical Information Utilized in Modern Management,Dasarathi Sahu Co author, UGC sponsored National Seminar at U.N. College, Adaspur, Cuttack, p. 136-141,26th& 27th 2005.
- Deputy Course Co-Ordinator in master’s degree course of Tourism and Heritage Management (MTHM) in P.G. Dep’t. Of AIHCA, Utkal University, Vani Vihar 2007-10.
- Tabulator for post Graduate Examination.
- Secretary, Permanent Office, Odisha History Congress.
- Seminar in charge of P.G Dept. AIHCA, since 2005
- Superintendent, Gopabandhu Chhatrabash, 2005-10
- Superintendent, Madhusudhan Cahatrabhas continuing from 2016-2019.
- Member, Board of Studies, Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology U.U
- Member, Board of Studies, History Salipur Autonomous Collage for Academic session 2018-19.
- Member, Board of Studies,Dept.History,Fakir Mohan University,Vyasa Vihar, New Campus,Balasore,756089.Odisha.2021-
- Assistance Secretary, FACULTY Club, UTA, from 2012-2013.
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis|
|A Study of Somannath Temple at Budhapada.
|2||Bishnupriya Dash:||2011||Dhauli A Place of Historical Importance.|
|3||Purna Chandra Gochhayat||2012||The Tradition of Mangala worship and Maritime Trade of Odisha: Special Reference to Kakatapur.|
|4||Niranjan Rout:||2012||Archaeological Excavation at Nariso- 2012: A Study of Terracotta and Beads.|
|5||Bharati Mohapatra:||2012||A study of Iron Implements found at Nariso|
|6||Aruna Kumar Rout:||2012||Cultural Heritage on Goberi Valley|
|7||Soumya Ranjan Parida:||2013||Living Tradition of Buddhism at Maniabandha|
|8||Rajesh Muduli:||2013||Life and culture of Ganga Period as represent in the sculptures of konark Temple.|
|9||Susant Kumar Das:||2013||Tribal of Odisha with special reference to Juang art|
|10||Ratnakra Behera:||2013||Archaeological Remains in and around Chilika Lake.|
|11||Priyambada Behera:||2014||Archaeological Remains in and Around Jatani.|
|12||Ranjan Kumar Behera:||2014||Archaeology of the heterodox sect in Keonjhar District.|
|13||Jinmayee Pratihari:||2014||The sculptural Galleries of Archaeological site Museum at Konark.|
|14||Gitanjali Tarai:||2015||Martial sculpture Depicted on khakhara Temples of Odisha.|
|15||Tapasa Pradhan:||2016||Fair of Western Odisha with Special Reference to Dhanujatra.|
|16||Sangram keshari Swain:||2016||Archaeological Remains of Banapur|
|17||Mahadev Nayak||2016||Cultural Study of Kandha,Kandhamal District Odisha (1800-1947)|
|18||Bijayalaxmi Naik||2017||Palm Leaf Paintings of Odisha.|
|19||Suryakanti Dalai||2017||Temple Administration of Jagannatha at Puri.|
|20||Kailasha Bhoi||2017||A Study on Decorative Programme of The Temples of Prachi Valley.|
|21||Gayatree Bastia||2018||Temples of Khakara Order: A Case Study of Gangesvari Temple.|
|22||Chittaranjan Behera||2018||A Case Study on Baba Biswanath Temple, Gangapatna.|
|23||Minaketan Sundaray:||2019||Archaeology of Banapur.|
|24||Kalyan Kumar Rout||2019||Archaeological Remains Anandapur, Keonjhar,Odisha.|
|25||Dakhineswar Jena||2019||Banivakresvar Temple A study of Art and Architecture.|
|26||Dayanidhi Parida||2020||Archaeological Remains in and Around Sora|
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis|
|Niranjan Rout||25-03-2015||No-03-AIHCA-2014-2015.||UGC-NET||Buddhist Remains of ofDaya-Kushavadra valley|
|2||Susanta Kumar Das||08.07.2016||No-04-AIHCA-2016-2017.||UGC-RGNF||A Study of Juang Tribe of Odisha 19th To 20th Century with Special Reference to Art And Craft,|
|3||Liza Nayak||30.10.2019||06-AIHCA, 2018-2019||UGC-JRF||Royal Palaces of Odisha: A Study (From 10th century CE to 19th Century CE)|
Life Member, Odisha History Congress.
Life Member, Indian History Congress.
Life Member, Andhra History Congress.
Life Member, South Indian History Congress.
Life Member, Haryana History Congress.
Life Member Indian Society for Prehistoric and Quaternary Studies (ISPQS)
- SERVICE OF THE COMMUNITY: As a member of Fresh Eye Campus Committee actively participate in Cleaning and Greening of Utkal University Campus (June 2008 – June 2010).
OTHER EXTENSION ACTIVITIES:
- Actively Participated Cleaning road in our locality and relief works in Astarang- Kakatapur area in Puri District during supper cyclone 1999.
- Participated in the Relief Works of Utkal University during flood 2008 and 2010.
- Participated Campus Cleaning during philine Cyclone 2013.
- Participated Campus Cleaning during Cyclone Fani 2019.