Name: Dr. Rasmita Sahoo
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MBA, Ph.D
Phone No.: 9937034547
E-mail ID: rashmitasahoo0703(at)gmail(dot)com
- Financial Management
- Service Marketing.
- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
- K. Mishra & R. Sahoo, A Study on Size Related Anomaly in Indian Stock market- An Empirical study in National stock exchange: Srusti Management Review, ISSN- 0974-4274, 2016.
- K. Mishra & R. Sahoo, P/E Ratio Effect on the Stock Returns In the Banking Industry- An Empirical Study in National Stock Exchange, India: Srusti Management Review, V-VIII, ISSN- 0974-4274, 2015.
- R. Sahoo, Month of The Year Effect on Stock Market Return and Volatility: PARIPEX, V-III, ISSN-2250-1991, 2014.
- R. Sahoo & A. K. Saho, Impact of customer demographics on the crm & e-crm awareness and efficiency.IJEMR, ISSN:2250-0758, 2014
- R.Sahoo, Corporate Governance and Investment Decision of Small Business Firms: A Study in India: Journal of Exclusive Management Science:Vol 3, ISSN:2277 – 5684, 2014.
- Ajit K. Sahoo & R. Sahoo, Progress and performance of micro, small and medium enterprises in Odisha:IJA:Vol-4, ISSN:2249-555X, 2014
- R. K. Mishra & R. Sahoo, Weekend and Day of the Week effect:REYONO journal of interdisciplinary studies:V- 3, ISSN: 2277-7652, 2014
- R.Sahoo, A study on the Importance of capital market in India and the functions of SEBI: Sanshodhan:V-3,ISSN:2249-8567, 2014
- R. Sahoo, Corporate Governance practice in Indian Banking sector: Public Administration Review:V- 13,ISSN:2249-3360, 2014.
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
- Research Books :
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: