Name: Dr. Anil Kumar Swain
Qualification: M.Com, FDPM (IIMB), UGC NET, Ph.D.
Phone No.: 9437190553
E-mail ID: swain_anil(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
- Commercial banking
- Accounting and finance
- Commodities markets specially agricultural commodities and its derivatives.Foreign exchange market and its derivatives.
- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
1. Bhagavan Behera, Dr. Anil Kumar Swain, Rajesh Trivedi, Fostering MSMEs Through Entrepreneurial Education in India – An Approach to Sustainable Employment’ International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services& Management Research, Vol.3 No.2, April-June 2014, ISSN2277-6788 pp 37-49, http://www.indianresearchjournals.com
2. Anil Kumar Swain, Bhagavan Behera, Rajesh Trivedi : The Propriety of Adopting Inflation Targeting Framework in India, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, ISSN 2249-7315 Vol. 4, No. 7, July 2014, pp. 90-107,www. aijsh.com.
3. Prasanta Kumar Parida, Dr. Anil Kumar Swain & Bhagavan Behera: The Withering Bloom of PACSs in Odisha, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, ISSN 2249-7307 Vol. 5, No. 1, January 2015, pp.33-52, www. aijsh.com.
4. Gouri Prava Samal; Dr. Anil Kumar Swain; Minakshi :Dynamic Relationship between Spot and Futures Prices of Turmeric – Evidence from National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX), Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, ISSN 2249-7307 Vol.5, No.1, January 2015, pp.53-73, www.aijsh.com.
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
1. Emerging dynamics of sustainability in multinational enterprises. Ed by John R. McIntyre and others published by Edward Elgar Publishing, UK
- On raw jute market in India
- Turmeric market in Odisha
- Cotton markets in India
- Off balance sheet activities of scheduled commercial banks in India
- Caster seeds markets
- Research Books :
1. Paper presented and participated in forty national and international seminars.
- Presented a paper on Cross cultural issues in cross border M & A : agenda based research experience from Asia Pacific deals at 5th IAAP at Seoul, South korea on Nov.27-28 2014.
- National Seminar on “Manufacturing Sectors of India: Issues and Challenges” Organised on 25-26, March,2015
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “ Effective Regulation & Governance for Economic Sustainability” on 9-10, March,2014
- Celebrated Entrepreneurship Week with a special interaction program with Entrepreneurs of the State
- Organised 67thAll India Commerce Conference in collaboration with KIIT University , Bhubaneswar, on 26-28, December,2014
- Celebrated the Prof. S.K.Das Memorial Lecturer Series in Commerce & Commerce Alumini Day on 24th, Nov,2013
- Celebrated the Prof. S.K.Das Memorial Lecturer Series in Commerce & Commerce Alumini Day on 24th, Nov,2014
- Participated in an international conference on India and Indianm ocean at Bhubaneswar.
Workshops (as resource person) and talks::
- Capacity building of cooperative banking [personnel on futures trading in agricultural commodities. on 24-25 oct. 2013 by NIAM.
- Commodity derivative s at MICM on 26 dec 2013.
- Training programme on commodity futures on 7th aug 2015 by MCX.
- Training programme for CEOs of cooperative banks in India on commodity futuresby VAMNICOM (Pune) on 22 nov 2015.
- Capacity building of APMC personnel on futures trading on agricultural commodities by NIAM at OUAT, Bhubaneswar on 15-16 Oct 2014.
- Awareness programme on commodity futures by FMC on 16- dec 2014 at Bhubaneswar.
- Pnel discussion on commodity futures on 10th April 2016 at PG department of commerce, Utkal university by MCX.
- A talk on derivatives to MBA students of RIMS, Rourkela on 8th May 2015.
- Talk on general budget: impact on commo n man on 27th march 2015 at Anugul govt auto college.
- Resource person for commodity futures on 22th nov 2015 by FMC in Bhubaneswar.
- A talk on India and Japan trade relationship with Munim kumar barai, from Japan at PG department of commerce on 24th march 2014.
- Consultation workshop to discuss reforms in promoting agricultural marketing on 20th April 2016 by OSAM board, Odisha.
- Participated as expert in various Television programmes relating to Finance, investment and economic issues.
- Delivering talks to Rotary and Rotaract members.
- Organizing value based education programmes in association with Swami Vivekananda Kendra, Bhubaneswar.
Resource Person in Seminars:
- Chairperson , technical session in international seminar : Innovative stratyegies and practices held at Delhi university on16 and 17 march 2016
- Keynotre speaker at national conference on banking : emerging trends, challenges, opportunities on 5 april 2015 at Ravenshaw University
- Chairperson, technical session in national seminar : make on India : the dimensions and prospects at DNR college, Andhra university on 12 feb 2016.
- Chairperson, technical session in national seminar: SEZ: issues, bottlenecks and challenges in India, at U.N.S Mahavidyalaya, K-mugpal, Jajpur on aug.
- Keynote speaker in national seminar at Hoogly mohsin college, Kolkata on 19 feb 2012.
Chair person at MESD international conference on 2012, Delhi university.
- Chairperson, technical session at 12 th APC conference ,APU, BEPU, Japan, November 1-3 2014.
- Chairperson, at national seminar on investor protection: issues and challenges of BSE at Odisha commerce conference on 1 december 2014 at Kendrapara Auto. College.
- Panelist on Wealth management in India : issues and challenges on 8 feb. 2015 at Pg. department of commerce, Utkal university.
- Panelsit on securities market development andf its impacts on economy with sebi officials on 29 Nov. 2013.
- Resource person, Refresher Course in Commerce and Management,
- Guest Resource Person, Gopabandhu Academy of Administration, Bhubaneswar, Training Course, sponsored by DoPT, Govt. of India,
- Chief speakar, Commerce Society Function, Pattamundai College, 18 Jan 2014.
- Chief speakar, 36th foundation day, Marsaghai college, kendrapara on 25th nov 2015.
Resource Person for :
- Bombay stock exchange,
- Forward market commission(presently with SEBI).
- NABARD(NABCON’s programmes.)
- Directorate of marketing and inspection, Govt of India.
- Central warehousing Corporation( on warehousing receipts).
- OSAM board, govt. of Odisha.
- NIAM, Govt of India.
- MANAGE, Of India.
- IMAGE, Govt. of Odisha
- APMCs in Odisha.
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: