Important Instructions to all students for online Application
A. Pre-Registration Requirement
The Following documents must be made ready before starting the Application process.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG Format with maximum dimension of 150px in width & 180px in height not exceeding 200KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPG format 50KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your Caste Certificate in PDF format, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of your Persons with Disability (PwD) / Differently abled Certificate in PDF format, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of your In/Ex-Service Certificate in PDF format, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer in PDF format, if applicable.
- In case of any criminal cases or any other cases pending in any police stations or court, scanned copy of relevant certificates/documents in PDF format, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of the Certificate in respect of UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR-NET / GATE/ SLET / DBT / ICMR / ICAR / INSPIRE Fellowship of DST / ICPR Fellowship / ICHR Fellowship / ICSSR Fellowship / Teacher Fellow in PDF format, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of the document to be orphan.
- For Online Payment through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet or any other digital Payment method, subsequent provisions must be made in advance.
B. Registration Process:
Step1: For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
Step2: For registration provide the relevant data in appropriate fields.
This will take you to the Registration page
- Select Course Applied for form the dropdown list.
- Select Subject from the Subject dropdown list.
- Once you Select the appropriate Subject; respective Department Name will auto reset in the Department field.
- In the Name field write your Full Name as per your HSC (10th) certificate.
- Enter a valid & active Mobile Number and email ID, which will be the registered for the entire registration process.
- In the D.O.B field, enter your Date of Birth by selecting through the Calendar.
- Enter the Captcha Code in the Captcha Box.
- Now click on the Register button to get yourself registered. You will receive an OTP in your Mobile Phone and email ID.
- Provide the OTP to validate your registration and proceed for the Payment.
After successful payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card using SBI E-Pay, you will get an e-Receipt generated immediately from the System containing a reference number. The reference number starts with followed by 8 digits which you will have to provide while submitting the Online Application Form.
- After making a successful payment you will receive Login ID & password on your Mobile Phone and email ID within two banking working days.
- After filling the form in three steps, Submit the application form online.
- If Your Result is awaited the PRINTOUT Can’t be taken.
- Submit the filled in print out of the application form with your signature along with all the relevant documents by hand.
- However, Each Applicant(Paid fees) will be intimated through SMS and email to download the admit card for entrance test in due course of time.
- If at the time of Payment may be your money deducted but not received Login id and Password then immediately put a mail to helpdesk(dot)uueadmission(at)gmail(dot)com(Please avoid Double Payment)
- For any technical support mail to helpdesk(dot)uueadmission(at)gmail(dot)com or call to our Helpline Number 8339092483 Between 10 AM to 5 PM.
Note: The applicants registered and got their application Id through SMS/Email,they can make payment of application fees using the link MAKE PAYMENT by giving their application Id.